Haujobb (not to be confused with the demogroup of the same name) formed as a trio in 1993 in Germany, with B. Junemann being the third member to the current duo of Dejan and Daniel. Their first release was on cassette only, the now hopelessly out of print Drift Wheeler. This embryonic issue brought them to the attention of Off Beat records, who released their first CD, Homes and Gardens, later that same year.
Robert Kelly "Rob" Thomas (born February 14, 1972 on a military base in Landstuhl, Germany) is an American recording artist, the lead singer of the band Matchbox Twenty and formerly of the band Tabitha's Secret. Thomas is also known for co-writing and singing on the Santana hit Smooth, on the album Supernatural, in 1999. On April 19, 2005, he released a solo album, ...Something to Be. This marked the first time that a male artist from a rock or pop group has debuted at No 1 with their first solo album since Billboard introduced the chart 50 years ago.
Chevelle is an alternative metal band from Grayslake, IL. They formed in 1994 with the members of Sam Loeffler, Pete Loeffler (brothers) and Matt Scott. Matt was later replaced in 1996 by Joe Loeffler as bass player. On July 10, 2005 Joe was fired because of "irreconcilable differences". Geno Lenardo (Filter) filled in until August 2005, when Dean Bernardini (brother-in-law to the Loefflers) became the new bass player of Chevelle.
There are at least two bands called "Blindside".
1. Band from Stockholm, Sweden.
2. 90s Straight Edge Hardcore band from Pennsylvania, USA. Members went on to form Stillwater and Atari.
3. Band from Australia (1992 - 1995) that appeared on the Summershine label. 1. Blindside is a post-hardcore/alternative rock band from Stockholm. They formed in 1994 as "underFree" and kept that name for two years before releasing their debut EP in 1996.
There are 7 Bands releasing under the name Error 1.) American Error released an EP in 2003 on Epitaph, the group was comprised of members from several other bands all working together to make something new and different from their other bands. The result was an industrial sound with elements of rock, punk and contempory electronica with an aggressive vocal style. Error comprised of:
Atticus Ross (of Nine Inch Nails/12 Rounds)
Brett Gurewitz (of Bad Religion)
Leopold Ross (of Nojahoda)
Greg Puciato (of The Dillinger Escape Plan)
Dashboard Confessional was started in 2000, by Chris Carrabba in Boca Raton, Florida, as a side project from his band Further Seems Forever. Chris recorded his first album, The Swiss Army Romance, in 2000. The following year, he recorded Further Seems Forever's debut album The Moon Is Down. However, he left the band soon after the album's release, instead recording and releasing his sophomore album The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most, as well as a follow-up EP titled So Impossible.
There are several artists performing as The House of Usher: 1) The House of Usher is a gothic rock band from Germany.
2) The House of Usher was a German techno act.
3) House of Usher was a Swedish death metal band.
4) House of Usher is a symphonic progressive rock band from Detroit. 1) The House of Usher is often referred to as the “last" Goth rock band from Germany, the same country that unleashed doomsayers Xmal Deutschland in the ‘80s.
The Dismemberment Plan is an indie rock/post-hardcore band formed in Washington, D.C., United States on January 1, 1993. Also known as "The D-Plan" or "The Plan," the band's name comes from a stray phrase uttered by the insurance salesman in the popular comedy Groundhog Day. The band members include Eric Axelson (bass), Jason Caddell (guitar), Joe Easley (drums) and Travis Morrison (vocals and guitar).
Gov't Mule is a southern rock/jam band formed in 1994 as a side project to The Allman Brothers Band, but has taken on a life of its own. Like many jam bands, Gov't Mule does not get much radio airplay but is popular due to constant touring and intense fan loyalty. When the Allman Brothers Band reformed in 1989 in response to the popularity of the Dreams box set, Warren Haynes was added on lead guitar and Allen Woody on bass.
Two bands have used the name "The Wallflowers":
1. An American rock band
2. A British indie rock band 1. The Wallflowers are a rock band which formed in 1989 in Los Angeles, California, United States. The band's only constant member has been singer/guitarist Jakob Dylan, the son of folk rock legend Bob Dylan. The Wallflowers have released five albums: "The Wallflowers" (1992), "Bringing Down the Horse" (1996), "Breach" (2000), "Red Letter Days" (2002) and "Rebel, Sweetheart" (2005).