Belgian pioneers of ebm and minimalist electro-industrial. Also known as The Klinik. See also Dive, Sonar, Monolith. In 1985, Verhaeghen joined forces with two other bands, Absolute Body Control (with Dirk Ivens and Eric van Wonterghem), and "The Maniacs" (Sandy Nys) to form one "super group" Absolute Controlled Clinical Maniacs. This rather unwieldy name was soon dropped in favour of the shorter name "The Klinik". Nys soon left the band to form Hybryds, followed in 1987 by van Wonterghem, leaving The Klinik as the "classic" duo of Dirk Ivens and Marc Verhaeghen.
Alkerdeel spits out droney black doom metal with blown out practice space production, grinding guitars, blasting distorted drums, filthy super sick vocals, with bursts of sludge and stretches of loping minimal crunch, sort of mathy, all very very heavy, doomy and even psychedelic. Essential for fans of Darkthrone, Burning Witch, Wolves In The Throne Room, Beherit and why not, Mount Eerie … as well as other practitioners of grim buzz and noise.
There are several bands called Eden: 1. - Eden is a Belgian female rock band, centered around the vocals of Roos Van Acker and Sofie Buyck.
After a few years of rehearsals under the name "The Sugarbrides", their debut single was the well-received song "My Boat" in 1996.
The band Eden broke through after a three-year-long period of deliberation, with the album "Seafood".
This debut album was preceded by the single "Star", which got a lot of attention through the accompanying video, in which the two female singers basically slaughter a Japanese sushi-lady.
(1) Dance/electro rock band from Kortrijk, Belgium.
(2) Post- Rock/Noise Band from Thailand
(3) 16 piece Funk Band, Adelaide, Australia
(4) Rock Band Cicinnati, Ohio, USA
(5) Dark Ambient project by Brett Lunceford
(6) Amiga/mod artist, Sandnes, Norway
(7) Hardcore band from Edmonton, AB
(8) Underground hip hop artist from Tiffin,OH
(9) Hip-hop artist(s?) from Miami, Florida (USA) (1) Formed in the summer of 2000, they won the Belgian National Humo Rock Rally which led to a live session on the Belgian Radio One and MTV equivalent.
There is more than one artist named Collapsed: 1. A melodic hardcore band from Melbourne, Australia.
2. Collapsed is trash metal band from Texas openly influenced by such bands as Trap Them, Thumbscrew, Modern Life Is War, Orchid, and American Nightmare
3. Collapsed is a five-piece metalcore band and is trashing turmoil in the Tielt Area (Belgium). Since the start in February 2005 Collapsed played mini festivals and small clubshows, in their first year Collapsed shared stages with bands such as Arkangel, Morda, Severance, Liar, Flatcat, Chimeara and The Setup.
belgian band that makes folk metal and handed out free demo's at paganfest, thank you for the demo's ^^ What do you get when you mix metal with the terms “power” and “folk”?
Angeli di Pietra, of course!
This Antwerp-based band came to life in 2002 and after a rocky start found the members to complete their goal of world domination. Even though their first demo-offering, “Songs of Solace” (2004) didn't match up to the band's expectations, it provided the learning process needed to really kick some ass by improving the songs.
There are several bands with the name: 'The Setup'
1)The belgian hardcore band
2)The british inde band from Stoke-On-Trent
3) The Scottish Indie band from Edinburgh 1)The Setup has quickly built a name for themselves by ferociously bulldozing every basement and club in Belgium and surrounding areas these last couple of years. Within merely a year after their incarnation they released their first mini.
There are/were three bands named Camden: 1. In the summer of 1998, longtime friends and bandmates William Seidel, Ryan Weber and Brian Zimmerman met with Eric Osterman and founded the Milwaukee band Camden. Soon after forming, Camden recorded their first EP with Chris Rosenau (Pele, Collections of Colonies of Bees, Telecognac, and Lumis) in the spring of 1999 and began touring in support of their self-titled EP with bands such as Pele, The Gloria Record and Antarctica.
Campus are a post-hardcore band from Tessenderlo, Belgium. Bandmembers:
Martijn Leenaers - Vocals
Tijs Mondelaers - Guitar
Fabrice Parent - Guitar
Tuur Geeraerts - Bass guitar
Josse Wijckmans - Drums Releases:
This Time I Scream For More (2005) (EP)
Inside The Mind Of A Serial Killer (2007) (EP)
We Are The Silence (2008)
Oh, Comely! (2010) Since their debut "We are the silence" CAMPUS has been around non-stop. The band did a great job touring all over Europe including some of the biggest festivals and support shows for major bands.
There are 2 artists named Tourist: 1) Tourist is an electronic musician from Brighton, UK (formerly known as Little Loud)
http://soundcloud.com/touristmusic 2) Tourist were an modern rock band from Vancouver, Canada. They recorded one album, the relevance of motion co-produced by Mark Henning and mixed by Mike Fraser.