Stalingrad Cowgirls is a punk/rock outfit hailing from a small town of Salla in Finnish Lapland, 60 kilometres north from the Arctic Circle. The three-piece was formed in 2005, and once they soon after left the rural surroundings and hit the road for the first time, they haven’t stopped since. After leaving so many audiences around Finland hungry for more of their hot live action, a vigorous group of record company A&R reps began chasing the girls, who just kept on doing what they know the best - playing rock ‘n’ roll.
There are 2 artists with the name malignus,
1) Black metal band band from Finland (formed 1997)
2) Technical death metal band from Melbourne, Australia 1)
Malignus was born at the end of 1997 in Haapaj
1) A future-pop band consisting of Natasha Miranda and Alexander Gray 2) Wildcard - A Christian church band now known as "Kings Would Rise" that performed pop, pop/rock music and released one EP. 3) Hip-Hop Artist hailing from California to Washington.Two albums have been released; "Dark night of the soul" and "Setting the Bar".
Infectious, intense, low-slung rock, GIN PANIC’s hugely dynamic and colourful sound has been finding it’s fractured, twisted way around the UK since it’s inception in 2000. The band have developed a sound that mixes the jerky paranoia of New York punk and the fractured distraction of angular post rock to produce an exciting, heavier than hell sonic assault. In 1999, GIN PANIC swept through a sleepy neverland town and found Alex Robertson (voice and guitar), Kerrie McEvoy (bass and voice) Adam Richards (guitar) and Mono (drums) whilst they were staring into the sky.
There are multiple artists with this name: Apollo was formed in 1969. They released one album, Apollo (1970). Their music was occasionally heavy and the band sounds like Led Zeppelin or Procol Harum, with little bit King Crimson in it. Members have been in other Finnish progressive projects.
2) Apollo Indie Dance / Post Punk band from Ballarat, Australia. They Began mid 2009 when two kids decided to constructively channel their boredom in the form of melodic sound.
Insomnium is a melodic death metal band from Joensuu, Finland, that play songs about sorrow, death, and loss. They also incorporate symphonic elements into their sound. The past years, their melodies have taken much more melancholic turn and the sound is overall much darker. Biography
Insomnium began to take shape during the bleak spring of 1997. In a quiet town of Joensuu, located in the easternmost part of Finland, four young men were forming a fierce metal band.
There are currently 2 artists with the name Smak. 1. Smak (ex-Yugoslavia) - progressive rock band, formed in 1971
2. Smak (Finland) - rock band, formed in 2001 1. Smak (Serbian Cyrillic: ????) was a Serbian (former Yugoslavia) progressive rock band, with strong jazz fusion and blues undertones.
The band's leader, guitarist Radomir Mihailovi? - To?ak is considered one of the greatest and most influential guitarists on the former Yugoslav rock scene.
There are multiple Temples: 1) A psychedelic stoner rock band from Helsinki, Finland. 2) An experimental / drone musician, Kevin Michael Richards, from Denver, Colorado. 3) A neo-psychedelic rock band from Northants, UK
Hexvessel is a psychedelic folk-rock band that was founded by Englishman Mat "Kvohst" McNerney, vocalist for blackmetal bands Dødheimsgard and Code. He moved to Finland in 2009 and was joined by a coven of musicians from Tampere that feature members of Galacticka and Dark Buddha Rising. Fusing late 1960s and early 1970s English folk and psychedelia with a love for Finnish nature, pagan mysticism, folklore and the occult, they play a witches brew of acoustic balladry and heavy tripped-out atmospherics. Interior-world-music for secret ceremonies and forest rituals.