Bodyjar was an Australian punk rock band based in Melbourne, that formed in 1994, when they changed their name from 'Helium'. Their song "Not The Same" was also featured in the video game Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. Bodyjar have released 7 albums, 6 of which were recorded in studio and their latest which is a live recording entitled 'Is It Alive'. The band contained two of its original members, Cameron Baines (lead vocals/guitar) and Grant Relf (Bass) when they split.
Scott Matthews (born 1976), is a singer/songwriter from Wolverhampton, England. His first album Passing Stranger was released on March 13, 2006. Janice Long was the first of the BBC DJs to play his music. Soon, tracks from Passing Stranger were also being played by Mark Radcliffe and Bob Harris on BBC Radio 2. In April, Scott played sessions on BBC Radio 2 & BBC 6 Music. Matthews' first single "Elusive" was released in September.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1. A British Progressive metal band with abrasive indie/post rock origins. 1998 - Present
2. Experimental/dark ambient project by James Kirby AKA V/Vm. 1998 - Present
3. German Electro Indie
4. Swiss ARS side project (Ripper EP) 1 - Hampshire / Surrey based 3 piece playing a blend of Hardcore/Progressive/metal. Begun in 1998 they followed a somewhat Indie course at first, gradually evolving their sound via Post Rock to the more heavy, progressive vibrations they trade in now.
Started in 2008 Keira Is You with two releases and more than a hundred of shows played all over Europe has instantly gained recognition of the critics and media for their recordings, live performances as well as "against the flow" approach to music industry. Over the years musicians have shared the stage with such bands as The Appleseed Cast, Jeniferever or Placebo, their albums are sold in Europe, USA and Japan.
Son Lux is Ryan Lott. His debut recording, At War With Walls and Mazes (2008), earned him the title of "Best New Artist" by NPR's All Songs Considered. In 2011 he followed up this release with We Are Rising which Consequence of Sound described as “the dark, operatic middle ground between Owen Pallett and In Rainbows-era Radiohead or Wild Beasts’ fantastic, operatic heights.” In the last 4 years Lott has built an impressive list of collaborators including everyone from indie-rock darlings such as Sufjan Stevens...
Hytest - finest stoner punk from Wollongong, Australia (Michael Curley - guitar, Luke Armstrong - bass, Adam Rogan/Neil Matthews - drums) In 2004 they recorded and independently released their first self titled EP and after placing highly in Triple Js Unearthed competition, received light airplay for
Julien-K began as a side project for electronic music created by Amir Derakh and Ryan Shuck from Orgy, with the later addition of Brandon Belsky and Elias Andra. Aside from the band, Amir Derakh and Brandon Belsky perform DJ sets under the moniker of JK DJS. Official Website: http://www.julien-k.com
Fall 2005, a group of stoner from the south of France (who just giggle at the back of the room as I frames?) we unclog savagely eardrums blow slats good rockin, bass thumping at will and a heat wave that was feeling damn good to hear. Name: Rescue Rangers, the subject of crime: Masters of the middle finger, an EP 4 tracks urgent and angry, which feels like big fat rock run along the Grand Canyon, under a blazing sun (in the rain Nord-Pas de Calais, the pleasure was not the same ... obviously).
There are three artists called Andy:
1. A polish indie pop band.
2. Andy Lee (앤디), member of the Korean boyband Shinhwa
3. the Iranian/Armenian artist Andranik Madadian.
4. A swedish DJ and electronic artist - DJ Andy.
1) ANDY has been moved to http://www.last.fm/music/Andy+Band 2) Andy Lee (Please tag him as 앤디) is a Korean entertainer, best known for being a rapper in Korea's longest running boyband Shinhwa (신화).