EOD started making electronic music in 2002 or 2003, he can't quite remember. You can find news and downloads relating to his music at http://www.002q.com
Experimental electronic solo project of northern Utah's own Clinton Smith. a unique blend of idm, electro-house and techno.
Since his first release on Planet-Mu records in 2000, London-based Leafcutter John (aka John Burton) has developed a strong musical identity using processed instrumental and environmental recordings. His third album The Housebound Spirit (Planet-Mu, 2003) won an Honorary Mention at the 2004 Ars Electronica Awards and was featured on The Wire Magazine’s top 50 records of 2003. He writes his own music software, has given talks and exhibited software across Europe (including the ICA) and is also a regular guest speaker at the London College of Communication.
H.O.S.H. (Diynamic / Stil vor Talent / Kindisch) H.O.S.H from Hamburg / Germany formerly known as Holger Behn, started his producing career about five years ago, with the project Motion 040 together with Jay Pauli. With Releases on Get Physical, Paloma, Force Sense and Word and Sounds own Wizkidz / Waskidz and Remixes on Labels such like Plusquam or Pias he already got quiet a little bit arround.
System is a name of at least four acts: 1) A Danish producer trio (aka Future 3).
2) A Swedish retro-synthpop duo.
3) A UK drum and bass producer (aka MC System).
4) A German punk band from the early 80s. 1) A Copenhagen, Denmark producer trio, of Thomas Knak (aka Opiate, producer of two tracks on Björk's "Vespertine"), Anders Remmer (aka Dub Tractor) and Jesper Skaaning (aka Acustic). Since 1995, they have been releasing, increasingly pop-oriented, albums as Future 3. They have a common love for dub and their music is usually heavy with: reverb, echo and bass.
There exist five acts with this name: 1. A side project of Lycia members Mike Vanportfleet and fellow member David Galas
2. An atmospheric/ambient/raw dark/black metal with vocals reminiscent of early Burzum.
3. A Finnish rock band
4. A death.blues London, UK band
5. A techno act from sweden. -----
1) In the midst of an incredibly prolific time for the band Lycia during the mid-'90s, bandleader Mike Vanportfleet and fellow member David Galas found time to create a side project...
As the drummer in Alright The Captain, Ashley 'Mender' West-Mullen is a third of one of the most brutal and innovative math rock bands in the UK. Mender exposes his softer, more melodic side. Tinged with melancholy and underpinned by gentle electronica, 'The Subtle Sting Of Change' is 10 songs of beautiful introspection revealing a more sensitive soul than those who have witnessed him beating seven shades of whatever out of the ATC drum kit might expect.