For the latest new, join us on FB
http://www.facebook.com/ponamersosundown Both our albums are available are released through Sweden´s finest Transubstans Records. Available at:
and also on Spotify, Itunes and Amazon etc.. Memorable hooks, tons of groove, a free spirit and enough riffs to fill a canyon! That is the recipe behind this band who started their journey in mid November 2005 in Stockholm, Sweden. The idea was to write music influenced by a favoured decade in hard rock - the 70´s together with the warm fuzz of the stoner rock scene.
For the latest new, join us on FB
Spiderbait are an alternative rock band formed in 1991 in Finley, New South Wales, Australia which consists of Mark "Kram" Maher (drums, lead vocals), Janet English (bass, vocals) and Damien Whitty (guitar). They have had two top ten albums and another three albums reach the Australian top 40. Their song Buy Me A Pony was #1 on the Triple J Hottest 100 for 1996, and the group enjoyed success with their 2004 #1 Australian hit cover of Black Betty.
Bass and drum rock duo Evil Beaver has shared the stage with a diversity of musical artists including; Bel-Rays, Chevelle, Fu Manchu, The Gossip, Imperial Teen, Lightning Bolt, Millionaire, Nina Hagen, Peg Boy, Polysics, Rasputina, Shellac, The White Stripes. The music is rock & roll that features only bass and drums. It dynamically flows between loud and soft sounds, with hooks that blend naturally the music.
There are 3 groups with the name Crude: 1. Japanese hardcore band from Hakodate City, who formed in the mid 90's. 2. Early 80s American punk band formed in Albany, New York. 3. An experimental/outsider/electronic act from New Zealand.
Music can be found on Last fm here: matt middleton / crude.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) iOTA is an Australian musician making his name not only in music, but on stage. He arrived on the music scene in 1999 with his debut album "The Hip Bone Connection". Since then he has had two ARIA Award nominations and gone on to release three more albums and a renowned EP "Little Carlos". In 2006 iOTA took to the stage as Hedwig Robinson, the lead of the cult musical Hedwig & the Angry Inch.
There are several artists using the name "Earth". 1) The most well-known Earth is an american drone doom band formed in 1990 in Olympia, Washington, USA by Dylan Carlson, Slim Moon, and Greg Babior. They are pioneers in the minimalistic and repetitive form of doom metal known as drone doom. The band at some point moved to Seattle where Carlson forged a strong friendship with grunge music icon Kurt Cobain, who sang lead vocals for the song Divine and Bright on the live album Sunn Amps and Smashed Guitars.
Southern-metal band (with vocals sounding like Phil Anselmo's) formed in 2004 in Lyon, France. see http://www.myspace.com/godamnmotherfuckers
There are several artists under the name of Burden:
1) A thrash metal band from Finland
2) A sludge metal band from Germany
3) A Canadian band playing hardcore
4) An American crossover band
5) An experimental drone/dark ambient artist
1) Burden is a finnish thrash metal metal band. It was founded in autumn 2008. Sami (bass guitar/vocals) and Henkka (rhythm guitar) phoned Matias (drums) so they could form a band. Later Henkka asked Otto (lead guitar) to join the band, and he did. After they had composed some songs of their own, they practiced hard and went to the studio.