NIGHT RANGER Jack Blades (bass/vocals)
Brad Gillis (guitars)
Kelly Keagy (drums/vocals)
Joel Hoekstra (guitars)
Christian Cullen (keyboards)
There are a lot of reasons to celebrate the release of Night Ranger’s “Hole in the Sun,” notably that it marks the band’s first studio album in a decade and commemorates the pioneering hard rock outfit’s 25th anniversary as a band. But as has been the case throughout Night Ranger’s heralded career, the best reason to celebrate is the music itself.
NIGHT RANGER Jack Blades (bass/vocals)
The Stone Electric are heavily influenced by the quintessential late 60's - early 70's rock 'n' roll movement including such bands as Faces, Humble Pie, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin plus contemporary artists like The Black Crowes and Lenny Kravitz.
The Stone Electric began to sculpt their vision as an unpretentious straightforward rock 'n' roll band in 2005. Perhaps best known for lead singer Noni Crow's distinctive voice and raw delivery and lead guitarist Austyn Crow's reckless blues driven...
Breaking Point are an alternative rock band formed in Memphis by singer/guitarist Brett Erickson and guitarist Justin Rimer. They couple straight forward musicianship coupled with well written, heart felt lyrics. They are also a Straight Edge Hardcore band from Southern England, the UK's answer to The Mongoloids. www.myspace.com/thenotoriousbxp As for the Memphis band....
It all started when the founding members decided to jam together. They went to a garage in Memphis and "rocked out". Then realising the potential they had, soon after they started auditions for a bassist.
There are multiple artists with the name Scapegoat: 1. Powerviolence band from Boston
2. Hard rock band from Charlotte, North Carolina
3. Japanese visual kei band (also tagged as ＳＣＡＰＥＧＯＡＴ)
4. Bulgarian death metal band 1) Scapegoat is a powerviolence band from Boston, USA that is similar to Crossed Out that they've been dubbed somewhat of a Crossed Out tribute band. The band released a self-titled 7" in 2006 and self-titled 12" in 2011 - both on Painkiller Records. Website: http://www.myspace.com/scapegoatpowerviolence
Mark Thomas Tremonti (born April 18, 1974) is an American musician and songwriter, best known as the lead guitarist of the American rock bands Creed and Alter Bridge. He is a founding member of both bands, and has also collaborated with many other artists over the years. His debut solo album, All I Was, will be released in July 2012. The first single of that album is 'You waste your time' and reached the iTunes rock top-10 in multiple countries. www.marktremonti.com
Richard is a 30 year old songwriter who lives in Birmingham. He spent the nineties listening to as much american punk rock, indie and folk as possible. From classic underground bands such as Husker Du, The Replacements and Mudhoney to the more modern mainstream sounds of The Lemonheads, Sebadoh and Palace (Will Oldham). For a few years he was in an indie-rock band called The Starries who did a couple of tours with Idlewild and had a single release on Fierce Panda Records before splitting up in 2003.
Living Colour is a hard rock group formed in New York city in 1984. They signed to Epic Records in 1987 and released their first album Vivid in 1988. Stylistically their music is a creative fusion influenced by guitar-based rock such as hardcore punk and heavy metal, and traditional African-American music such as jazz, funk and hip-hop. They are linked to the punk/funk/metal movement of the late 1980s typified by bands such as Fishbone, Jane's Addiction, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Faith No More, and 24-7 Spyz.
There is more than one band with this name:
1. First, Duff McKagan's Loaded. Their picture appears here as an artist picture on Last.fm.
2. Second, a streetpunk band based in Mannheim, Germany, who recorded the other albums listed below: "Fearless Street", "More Midnights Than Mornings", "Hold fast" and "Turn Your Head & Cough". Their MySpace is http://www.myspace.com/getloaded .
3. Third, a band formed Cary, North Carolina in 1998 had recorded many albums, such as "Where's The Beef?" "Who Cut The Cheese?" "Isaac Jacobs & The Abrahams"...
There are 3 bands with the name Frail. 1) Frail was a highly influential early emotional hardcore band from Pennsylvania. They existed in the 90's, but have since broken up. 2) Frail is a five member band from Jyväskylä, Finland. Formed in autumn 2002 by singer-guitarist Tarmo and keyboard player Jukka, the band has already had many great achievements, including a sold out self-titled EP released in 2003.