ESO’s debut single has ambition written all over it, featuring their friend Mike from DevilDriver and produced by rock legend Matt Hyde (Fightstar, Newton Faulkner), “We Are Watching You” is the lead single from a new album that blends absolute passion, huge guitars and keyboards that push modern boundaries. Singer Tobias say; “In this song when I say ‘There’s Nothing Left To Lose’ I guess I’m really talking about the way I feel about us right now… We’ve put so much into this record and this single sets the mood for everything we are striving for.
1. John Paul Young, is an Australian pop singer, known primarily for his worldwide hit Love Is In The Air. Born on June 21, 1950, in Glasgow, Scotland, his family relocated to Sydney when he was aged 11. After forming the band Elm Tree with schoolmates in 1967, he was discovered by renowned talent manager Simon Napier-Bell, who convinced his to sign as a solo artist with Albert Productions. It was here he began his long association with songwriters and record producers Harry Vanda and George Young of The Easybeats.
Starfield is a Christian/Worship music group from Winnipeg, Canada. Their first album, "Starfield" (2004, Sparrow Records), contained the hit "Filled With Your Glory", it was released in 2001 by independent Starfield Music Group (Canada Only) . They have toured across North America, including appearances at Creation Fest East & West 2005. Starfield has won awards such as GMA Canada Covenant Awards 2006 and 2007: Group Of The Year.
Ashes Remain is known for their unique blend of straight forward thundering modern rock, and mature song writing. The five-piece has shared the stage with such bands as: Collective Soul, Jeremy Camp, Jimmys Chicken Shack, Disciple, Laughing Colors, Madison Greene, Sevenglory, Matthew West, Downhere, and Barlow Girl. In addition, Ashes Remain was voted "Best Band in Baltimore" by Hard Rock Cafe, and recieved the most votes in the country for the rolling rock battle of the bands in '04.
There are at least four bands and one dj with the name Norman: Norman is a band defined by its surroundings: the green, lush, and often soggy landscapes of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. An aesthetic layered with fields and farms, trees and hills, the valley is sandwiched between two mountain ranges and extends North to Portland, Oregon. Norman’s sophomore full-length, Hay, Hay, Make a Wish and Turn Away conjures images of a flatbed pickup rambling down a dusty country road on a warm Summer evening.
Not only is Divided By Friday’s style varied from the rest of the pop-rock pack, but it’s their musical maturity and attitude towards the industry that really sets them apart. Unlike most other bands, Divided By Friday’s sense of who and where they are is strong. Working hard from the ground floor up, they plan on selling themselves through their powerful music, not through flashy, lit up logos or other myspace garble.
There are six bands with this name: (1) LORD is a hard rock band formed in 1972 in Szombathely, Hungary.
(2) Lord is a black metal band formed in 1993 in France.
(3) LORD is a power/heavy metal band formed in 2003 in Wollongong, Australia.
(4) Lord is an mc/lyricist from Estonia.
(5) Lord is a sludge/stoner metal band from Fredricksburg, Virginia founded in 1990.
(6) LORD is an instrumental rock/prog band from Portland, Oregon.
- - -
Maccabees are a band from Birmingham formed in 1994. Maccabees are: Andy Jennings: Vocals, Guitar
Tom R: Guitars
Mel Jennings: BGVs, Keys
Robbie Maxwell: Drums & Percussion
Collin Burton: Bass http://www.myspace.com/maccabeesmusic
(Not to be confused with the two bands named The Maccabees (with "The" in front of the name). If you're here because of either of them, please fix your artist tags.)
"We're from a small town in South Carolina called Possum Kingdom," NEEDTOBREATHE frontman Bear Rinehart explains when asked about the place he and his younger brother/co-writer Bo were raised. "Trust me - there was absolutely no music scene there." And, though he makes light of it, the relative isolation that came with growing up in such an environment must have played some part in fostering the independent-minded approach the Rinehart boys would later bring to their band.
1) Brimstone is a Swedish power metal band with "death metal" vocals of Jan-Erik Persson which takes them far from being a traditional metal band. The band started under the name Havoc, releasing 2 demos before changing name to Brimstone. The band released only one album called "Carving a Crimson Career" in 2000. The track list as follows: 1. Breaking The Waves
2. Pagan Sons
4. Carving A Crimson Career
5. King Of My Kind
6. Tunes Of Thunder