There a multiple bands named SION:
1) A Japanese rock singer
2) A Russian metalcore band.
3) A British alternative rock band.
4) A Japanese vocalist known mostly for her work with teranoid & MC Natsack 1) SION is a Japanese rock singer. He was conspicuous in early Japanese indies scene and one of the most important. He respects old good blues, rock, trad, and punk musicians. Especially, Bob Dylan and Tom Waits.
In addition, Japanese old artists. 泉谷しげる, 友部正人 and more. 2) SION - metalcore band from St. Petersburg (Russia).
There a multiple bands named SION:
There are seven groups with this name. 1* Babe (Grandmothers) is a rock band from Belgrade, Serbia.
2 * Babe is a Finnish Eurodance group.
3* Babe is a rock band from Sankt Augustin, Germany.
4* Babe is a "girl-next-door" pop act from Berlin, Germany.
5* Babe is a Dutch girl band.
6* Babe is an American pop punk band affiliated with Teenage Prayer.
7* BaBe - with both "B"s capitalized - is Tomoko Kondo (近藤 智子) and Yukari Nikaido (二階堂 ゆかり), a Japanese pop duo who notably sang the end theme for the anime "Project A-Ko 3". (* See also: ＢａＢｅ)
Cibo Matto is a New York City-based band formed by two Japanese women, Miho Hatori and Yuka Honda in 1994. Despite being based in the US rather than Japan, they have strong links with the shibuya-kei scene in their use of sampling and mixture of trip-hop and rock, but stand out amongst other such artist for their particularly strong use of Latin and South American music. Cibo Matto is an Italian phrase that means "crazy food".
Yoji Biomehanika, can only be described as the Japanese Lord of NRG or Nu-NRG Master, and Japan's No 1. NRG DJ overseas. In the evolution of the electronic music world, Super Star DJs from around the globe have replaced the persona of the rock star for many music fans, and have become the driving force in building the image of our industry.
Having already achieved rock star status in his country of Japan, Yoji smashes all the rules in the book and puts vitality back into the dance scene...
1) Angelina is Lithuanian pop singer. 2) Angelina is an eurodance vocalist, who recorded the hit "The Power Of Love". 3) Angelina (アンジェリーナ is a bilingual Japanese-American singer-songwriter signed under Columbia Records. She can probably be known for her use of vibrato to create a unique voice. 4) Angelina Camarillo: Long before mainstream America started “living la vida loca” with the rise of Latin pop, Upstairs Records’ recording artist Angelina was already burning up dance floors with bilingual dance tracks.
Suga Shikao (stage name: スガ シカオ Suga Shikao, real name: 菅 止戈男 Suga Shikao. born: July 28, 1966) is a musician and singer-songwriter from Tokyo. After graduating from Tokyo Keizai University, he worked as a "salaryman" for four years in the advertisement industry. Debuting with a major label EP album release in 1997, his J-Pop music has funk and soul influence, coupled with beautiful and moving lyrics.
1. REBECCA (???????) was a Japanese popular pop/rock band active mostly in the late 80's, fronted by NOKKO. They released 7 albums from 1984 to 1989. The band's name comes from the novel "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm". 2. Rebecca, was an noise punk rock band from Pazin/
Producer/Composer Daisuke Asakura (浅倉大介) and Vocalist Hiroyuki Takami (貴水博之) (real name Hiroyuki Fukuda) formed access in 1992. They released three orginal albums (Fast Access, Access II, and Delicate Planet) under the record label "BMG FUNHOUSE" before disbanding in 1995. Before access, Takami appeared on Asakura's album "D-Trick" performing the songs "1000 Nen no Chigai", "Toy Box in the Morning", and "Cosmic Runaway" (which later would be known as Daisuke Asakura PRED. AXS - Cosmic Runaway).
There are at least 4 artists named Annabel:
1. Annabel, a japanese doujin music singer.
2. Annabel, an indie-rock band from Kent, Ohio
3. Annabel, a heavy-metal band from Prague, Czech Republic
4. Annabel, a dutch female singer
1. Annabel is a Japanese doujin music singer, she was born in Argentina and educated in Japan. binaria is another circle that she sings with やなぎなぎ. She is also the singer of Annina with the composer is bermei.inazawa. She also features in many game and anime themes. The ending theme from Sankarea, "Above your hand", was her first song with a videoclip.