1) A future-pop band consisting of Natasha Miranda and Alexander Gray 2) Wildcard - A Christian church band now known as "Kings Would Rise" that performed pop, pop/rock music and released one EP. 3) Hip-Hop Artist hailing from California to Washington.Two albums have been released; "Dark night of the soul" and "Setting the Bar".
Another band from Bristol, also friends of Portishead (some songs on "Radar" contain some additional work by Geoff Barrow) and often grouped in the Bristolian 'triphop' set that includes Massive Attack and Tricky. Most of their songs have vocals by rapper Mau and some are with the female singer Moni. After their debut LP "Radar" in 1995 they dropped out of sight. Mau collaborated with two other bands - "Cuba" and "Dirty Beatniks". The third member of Earthling, Andy Keep, has just released the debut LP of his new Project called "Ming".
Justice Crew are an all-male hip-hop dance and musical group from Sydney, Australia, who were the winners of Australia's Got Talent in 2010. The group consists of Emmanuel Rodriguez, Samson Smith, Omar Kamara, Lenny and John Pearce, Anastasios Repousis, Lukas Bellesini, Paulie Merciadez and Solo Tohi. They cover many forms of dance, from Krumping to B-Boy, Hip-Hop and Breaking. Justice Crew made their musical debut in August 2010 with the single "And Then We Dance".
Multiple artists are known as Powell. Click "Read More" to see Information about the band Powell. 1. London-based producer Powell
Rain can refer to several artists. For the Korean pop artist, see 비. Quick Reference List:
- emo/post-hardcore band from Washington, D.C.
- American psychedelic/progressive rock band who released one album on the Project 3 label in 1972
- industrial metal band from Switzerland (now Sybreed)
- English progressive rock artist
- improvised group from New Zealand
- Hip-Hop artist from United States
- Russian hip-hop artist
- Czech metal group
- Belgian hardcore band
Eight artists go by the name Wax:
1. An American creative/experimental Hip Hop/Rap/Acoustic artist.
2. A pop group active in between 1985 and 1988 consisting of American singer-songwriter Andrew Gold and British singer Graham Gouldman of 10cc fame.
3. An American Pop Punk band known for the 1995 song California
4. A female South Korean singer active in the 2000s (see: 왁스)
5. An alias of Dutch dance producer Robert Meijer
6. A short lived Swedish punk band active in the early 1980s
7. A Japanese rapper from the group SD JUNKSTA
There are at least 6 artists with the name Paragon:
Fast information about the 6 artist in steps, more information under it about all the artists 1. Paragon: A German Heavy/Speed Metal Band
2. Paragon: A Swedish rapper
3. Paragon: An alias used by Michael Kohlbecker
4. Paragon: A Michigan based quartet
5. Paragon: A Dutch Rock band from Utrecht
6. Paragon: An American microtonalist and dance music producer