Anthony Green, born April 15, 1982 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, is the lead vocalist for the band Circa Survive. His first solo album, Avalon, was released on Photo Finish Records in 2008. A follow-up entitled Beautiful Things was released in January 2012. Anthony is well known for his impressively high vocal range. In addition to his position in Circa Survive, he is the former lead vocalist of Saosin and member of The Sound of Animals Fighting, a experimental rock band featuring members of RX Bandits and Finch.
LM.C is a rock band from Japan. Members:
Vo. Maya ( ｓｉｎｎｅｒｓ (as a guitarist)→ 雅-MIYAVI- (support, as a guitarist) → LM.C )
Gu. Aiji ( ＫＡＬＥＮ → Pierrot → LM.C )
Ba. Ikuo / Ken
Dr. Death-O / Yuya
Key. JAYKAY / Jun
VJ. DENKI-MAN LM.C was founded by Maya in Tokyo,Japan , a support guitarist for musician Miyavi in the support band Ishihara Gundan (Ishihara being Miyavi's real last name, Gundan means 'brigade' or 'army' in Japanese) and a guitarist in his own band, Sinners. While still with Miyavi, maya and other support members also played live shows as LM.
Jonny Craig is a Canadian singer. He currently fronts the band Emarosa and has recently returned to his post as singer of Dance Gavin Dance, the band he was kicked out of in 2007. His other projects include a former stint in Ghost Runner On Third and sharing vocal duties in the supergroup Isles & Glaciers. He also has a solo career, and is the first and only act of its kind to be signed to Rise Records. Solo work
Ex Deo is a Canadian metal band formed in 2008 in Montreal, Quebec, a new Roman themed death metal group led by Maurizio Iacono (Kataklysm) released their debut album Romulus to the world on June 19, 2009 (Europe) and June 30, 2009 (North America) via Nuclear Blast Records. The album was recorded with producer (and Kataklysm guitarist) Jean-Francois Dagenais (Misery Index, Despised Icon, Malevolent Creation).
Martin Grech (pronounced ‘Greck’) is a Maltese-English singer, songwriter and musician from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, born in 1983. He is known for his dark and powerful music, remarkable voice, and frequent subversion of style and genre. He first achieved serious critical acclaim after his haunting falsetto track Open Heart Zoo (written when he was 19 years old) was featured on a Lexus car advert on UK television in 2002.
There are more than one artist named Beni:
1. Beni, a DJ from Australia
2. BENI is a Japanese pop singer, currenly signed to the Universal Music Japan record label. She made her debut as a member of the defunct supergroup Bishoujo Club 31, and was the first member of the group to pursue a solo career while being an active member. In 2004, she debuted on the avex trax record label as Arashiro Beni (安良城紅).
Imagine the brainchild of Dr. Seuss, Captain Beefheart, Frank Zappa, Stanley Kubrick and Rube Goldberg, and you begin to understand the spectacle of a That 1 Guy performance by Berkeley, CA-based, classically trained musician Mike Silverman. As inventor and player of The Magic Pipe, That 1 Guy
There are a few groups that go by the name of "No Comment":
1) No Comment were an American powerviolence band from North Hollywood, California, active from 1987 to 1993. Along with other powerviolence bands such as Crossed Out and Man Is The Bastard, No Comment were influential in what was known to become the "West Coast powerviolence" scene for their aggressive musical and conceptual take on the hardcore punk genre.
There is more than one artist named The Machine.
1. A Dutch psychedelic rock band
2. Matt Edwards also known as Radio Slave
3. An American Pink Floyd tribute band
4. A Lithuanian electronic musician 1.The Machine is a traditional heavy rock powertrio. With two releases available, Shadow of the Machine (CD, 2007) and Solar Corona (CD+2LP, 2009), the band is gaining (inter)national attention with their mixture of stoner rock riffing, retro psych and some occasional acid blues jams. The subsequent effort entitled "Drie" was released in December 2010.
UNWRITTEN LAW Biography Scott Russo