Listen Lisse pronounced (Lease) is a Singer/Songwriter. Her real name is Lisa Deanna Ramirez McKendrick. She grew up in New Zealand in a small town near the West Coast. After finishing art school in Auckland as a painter she moved to London in 1998 where she currently lives. She started performing live in 2004 playing guitar and later introducing percussion instruments and playing a kick pedal and floor tom live.
More than one artist named Moonface. 1. Spencer Krug of Sunset Rubdown, Swan Lake, Wolf Parade and Fifths of Seven.
2. Phil Thompson AKA Moonface is a DJ and producer living, breathing the underground dance music scene for over 20 years now. Since being signed to John Digweed’s label Bedrock, Phil became resident at the monthly Bedrock London and Brighton nights. Phil has also been a regular at high profile events in the UK as well as major club nights and dance festivals covering most of the top spots around the globe.
FURLO Hail from the Derry Area in Northern Ireland. The Band Are An Indie Jerky Four Piece Rock Band, Who Have Been Described as a 'Killers Meets Feeder or The Cribs meets Bloc party'. They have Forged a Path in the Music Scene via Their First EP 'CONCUSSED GIRLS'. This Self-Release Gained the Band Much Respect from Critics and Press Alike. And are Now Set to Shake things Up Again with the Pending Release of their Sophomore Ep 'Signature', Which is Slated for an Autumn Release.
Passenger Smith are an eclectic mix of 5 musicians with a wide range of experience from former musical ventures. This experience includes studio recording through to playing festivals to playing with some famous names. With influences including Paul Weller, The Who and Oasis, they perform all original material and create a melodic wall of sound by fusing clean and 'effected' guitar sounds in both an Indie and rock style.
A Londoner from an Irish background, Any O'Neill is a singer and multi-instrumentalist, writing Aggressive Indie-Polk. Indie-Polk, for the uninitiated is the right mix of Indie, Folk and Punk coupled with orchestral elements. Lyrically, he meanders between 'teen uprising' and 'scolding generations gone' to 'rose tinted reality' and 'broken promises'. On stage he's accompanied by full band though on the recordings all the instruments are played by himself.
Steve Watson: Vocals/Guitar
James May: Guitar/Vocals
Neil Green: Bass
Michael Cockings: Drummer Genre:
Rock n’roll tinged with elements of Country Rock, Grunge and Americana. Influences:
The Band, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Bowie, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Nirvana, REM, Radiohead, Kings of Leon, My Morning Jacket, Fleet Foxes Introducing...
Led Zeppelin were an English rock band originally formed in 1968 by guitarist Jimmy Page under the name "The New Yardbirds", based on Page's previous band, The Yardbirds. The band formed when Jimmy Page (guitar) recruited Robert Plant (vocals, harmonica), John Paul Jones (bass guitar, keyboards, mandolin), and John Bonham (drums). With their heavy, guitar-driven blues-rock sound, Led Zeppelin are regularly cited as one of the progenitors of heavy metal and hard rock music. However, the band's individualistic style drew from many sources and transcends any one genre.
There are five artists with this name:
1. A popular British alternative band active from 1993 to 1998
2. A dubstep producer from Coventry, England
3. An experimental hip-hop musician
4. A garage rock band from Oklahoma formed in 2008.
5. A minimal house producer based out of Atlanta. 1. Sleeper was a britpop group which formed in 1993 in Manchester, England. The band consisted of Louise Wener (vocals, guitar), Jon Stewart (guitar), Diid Osman (bass) and Andy Maclure (drums). The band released three albums - Smart, The It Girl and Pleased To Meet You - and split in 1998.