Motel Connection is a band from Turin (Italy), set up in 2000 by Samuel (Subsonica vocalist), Pisti (an House Dj) and Pierfunk (former bass player from Subsonica).
Harold Arlen (February 15, 1905 – April 23, 1986)
Was an American composer of popular music. Having written over 400 songs, a number of which have become known the world over, Arlen is a highly regarded contributor to the Great American Songbook. His 1938 song "Over the Rainbow” was voted the twentieth century's No. 1 song by the Recording Industry Association of America Biography Arlen was born Hyman Arluck, in Buffalo, New York, the child of a Jewish cantor.
Beecake, a Glasgow, Scotland-based band, consists of four members: Billy Boyd (Vocals, Guitar) John Crawford (Vocals, Drums) Billy Johnston (Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards) Rick Martin (Vocals, Bass). They are also previously known as "The Angel's Share". Billy Boyd is also known as the actor who played Peregrin 'Pippin' Took in the Lord of The Rings trilogy movie. More info about them from their Myspace.com page:
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. A Mexican pop rock band formed in Monterrey, Nuevo Le
Rain can refer to several artists. For the Korean pop artist, see 비. Quick Reference List:
- emo/post-hardcore band from Washington, D.C.
- American psychedelic/progressive rock band who released one album on the Project 3 label in 1972
- industrial metal band from Switzerland (now Sybreed)
- English progressive rock artist
- improvised group from New Zealand
- Hip-Hop artist from United States
- Russian hip-hop artist
- Czech metal group
- Belgian hardcore band
Alex Martin may refer to four artists; a Catalan electronica artist, an American-Breton jazz guitarist, a Welsh guitarist, and an English guitarist also known as BLACK DOG. Alex Martin  is an electronica artist from Barcelona, Spain. He worked in the 90s for groups such as F-Communications, Cosmos Records, Minifunk, and Highlamm. One of the country's electronica artists with more international projection, he has been involved more recently in numerous parallel projects like Full Duplex, Alex Martin Ensemble, Fat Db, etc.
There are at least two artists by the name Garda:
(1) An accoustic Folk music collective from the area around Dresden, Germany.
(2) A Melodic/Hardcore band from Grand Rapids, MI. (1) Garda is a music collective of nine musicians around Kai Lehmann (vocals and guitar) and Ronny Wunderwald (drums). They are joined by Neli Mothes (piano, accordion, vocals, clarinet), Lars Hiller and Frank Heim (guitars), Karsten Pretschner (bass), Gunther Strehlau (horn), Bernd Wunderwald (trumpet) and Markus Altmann (Cello).
Ned Collette is a Melbourne singer-songwriter signed with the Australian record label Dot Dash. Collette
Rascal Flatts is an American country rock/pop country band founded in Columbus, Ohio. Since its inception, Rascal Flatts has been composed of three members: Gary Levox (lead vocals), Jay Demarcus (bass guitar, keyboards, vocals), and Joe Don Rooney (lead guitar, vocals). DeMarcus and LeVox are also second cousins. Rascal Flatts has released six studio albums and a greatest hits album, all on Lyric Street Records.