Hospitals first new exclusive artist signing since 2004. Jamie Pullen aka Mistabishi is already coming with his second Hospital 12
It all began in 2003. 2007 turned out to be especially successful - that's when Enei released his first record on the Dutch label Fokuz. That's when he also strated producing dubstep, which resulted in the second dubstep vinyl release in Russia, including one solo track and two co-produced tracks with Ka (aka Implex). More releases are coming on the biggest European labels, and more collaborations with producers from all over the world are taking place.
Adapter is the more laid back moniker of the polish producer Igor Wylkonski. On the album 'Life Is Math' he moves between idm, drum n bass, jazz and lounge in a experimental way. He's also makes breakcore, experimental hardcore and speedcore under the moniker I:Gor.
There are multiple artists by the name Agent X. 1) An underground Hip-Hop artist from Los Angeles, California.
http://agentx.bandcamp.com/ 2) A British record production, songwriting and DJ team, originally founded as a duo in London by Music College classmates Greg Bonnick and Leon Price, adding Hayden Chapman and Peter Renshaw to the collective in 2009. The music genres include Dance, Urban and Pop. 3) 80's hard rock band from Hollywood, CA
01. Drum and Bass trio
02. Dark ambient project 01. Triage is an American drum and bass outfit from Portland, OR formed in 2006.
02. Triage is a collaborative project between Chet W. Scott of Ruhr Hunter and Scott E. Candey of Gruntsplatter that first began recording in the middle of 1997. The two were sharing an aprartment at the time that was ultimately destroyed by fire through no fault of their own. During that time about 40 minutes of material was recorded that little was done with.
Hive a.k.a. Michael Petrie (born December, 1974) is a Los Angeles-based DJ, producer and record label owner who has contributed to dozens of recordings in the drum and bass musical genre. His Violence Recordings label is regarded as the premiere drum-and-bass label in the United States. His mixes have been used throughout popular media, although he is not particularly well known. Hive is on the Matrix soundtrack, and his songs are also used in several television shows. He has produced four albums, his latest being "Bedlam" which he released in 2002.
There are 11 artists using the name "Manifest": (1) Norwegian technical-thrash/death metal band.
(2) heavy/power metal band from the USA.
(3) Russian rap artist.
(4) Korean-American rap artist from Virginia.
(5) Manifest is also the alias of a Dutch drum 'n bass dj.
(6) Hardcore punk band from Romania
(7) Death Metal band form Switzerland
(8) Death Metal band from The Netherlands
(9) Hip-Hop band from Slovakia
(10) All-Male Chorale group from the USA
Sucked into the innovative sounds at an early age, it wasn’t long before Inside Info, or Paul to his friends, began to become infatuated with broken beats and, after receiving a copy of ‘Rave ‘92’ as a Christmas present, began to delve deeper into the world of dance music: Forming a partnership with a friend, the name Inside Info started out as a duo, they worked hard in the studio and landed themselves a show on Origin FM where they would play their new tracks, getting feedback instantly from the hordes of D&B fans tuning in each week.
More than one artist has this name: 1) Drum'n'Bass artist Wayne Hay.
2) Five-piece German Post Hardcore band.
3) solo post-rock project by one-time member of Thousands of Reflections, Daniel Snowdon.
4) Drone ambient project of D.Brownstead.
5) Four-piece rock band based in Swansea/Cardiff, UK 1) Born in Birmingham and living in North Warwickshire, Tidal Aka Wayne Hay, started as a presenter for Newstyle Radio 98.