Greenwich Village in the 1960s was home to the American folk music renaissance. “It cost $5 to get in to the Bitter End Café and Café Wha? and the Gymnasium if you didn’t plan on playing or singing on stage,” Bruno Giet recalls1. It was in the cafés where he met Guy Duris and Farshid Golesorkhi, two other struggling musicians looking for something to happen. Things were happening. Their contemporaries: Richie Havens, Buffy Sainte-Marie, John Philips and Holly Gilliam, and Bob Dylan to name a few.
There is more than one artist known as "The Flow": 1.
The Flow with Pete Fine on guitars/vocals, Monte Farber on bass/vocals, Steve Starer on drums, compositions by Pete Fine and Monte Farber. 2.
"THE FLOW" is an English speaking psychedelic space-rock band from Patras, Greece. They like to blend old analogue synthesisers and drum machines with rock guitars and weird vocal effects. The Flow's music creates images and moods.
Tree is the name of at least 9 different artists:
1. A psychedelic band from Israel
2. A hardcore band from Massachusetts, United States
3. A grindcore band from Kansas, United States
4. A rapper/producer from Illinois, United States
5. A rock band active in the 1960's
6. A singer/songwriter from California, United States
7. A pop singer from Australia
8. A rock band from Australia (now called Treehouse)
9. A Christian rock band from South Africa (now called Tree63)
10. Project of Oliver Nickell from San Francisco, California
There are at least four bands named "Husky":
1. A downtempo duo from Poland
2. A rock band from the United States
3. A rock band from Australia
4. An indie rock band from Mexico 1) Polish electronica-downtempo duo consisting of Patrycja Hefczynska (vocalist/writer) and Jacek Dojwa (composer/producer). Their music is influenced by such artists as Björk, Craig Armstrong, Amon Tobin, Telefon Tel Aviv, Portishead and Lamb. They released two LP's: "Czy słyszysz?" (eng. Do you hear) in 2002 and "Zgadnij" (eng. Guess) in 2006.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) iD is an experimental hip hop artist from the U.S.
2) Id is also the name of an American psych/prog rock band.
3) id is a thrash metal band from Brazil.
4) D, tu identificaci
El Caco is a stoner rock band from Lillestrøm, Norway. The members, Øyvind Osa (vocals and bass guitar), Thomas Fredriksen (drums) and Anders Gjersti (guitar), began working together in 1998. Fredrik Wallumrød joined the band in 2008. About El Caco (MySpace)
One listen to the masters of the road El Caco and the smell of hot leather and burning rubber will return with vengeance. These Norwegian road bandits have the ability to grasp the finer elements of their influences and mould them into their own diverse sound.
Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, Baron Lloyd-Webber (born 22 March 1948) is a highly successful British composer of musical theatre. He has arguably been the most popular theatre composer of the late 20th century, with multiple showpieces which have run for more than a decade both on Broadway and in the West End. Throughout his career he has produced 16 musicals, 2 film scores, and a Latin requiem mass. He has also accumulated a number of honors, including seven Tony Awards, three Grammy Awards, an Oscar, an International Emmy, six Olivier Awards, and a Golden Globe Award.
Gila was a German band that, like Amon Düül II and others, started out as a radical hippie commune. Springing out of Stuttgart, Germany in 1971, Gila's sound was based around the guitar talents of Conny Veidt, who was later a member of Popul Vuh. Gila's classic debut album, Gila (1971), is an instrumental improv spacerock extravaganza that can stand proudly alongside better-known works by Ash Ra Tempel, Pink Floyd or Amon Düül II. After much touring, Veidt disbanded Gila and joined Popul Vuh.
Magic Lantern is a psychedelic/kraut/space rock band from Long Beach, California who play droney, long-form music in the vein of bands like Amon Düül II, Hawkwind, and Loop. They have self-released the cassette, entitled "At the Mountains of Madness.", their other releases are highly limited and mostly sold out. In 2008 they released the highly acclaimed 'High Beams' on LP. http://www.myspace.com/magiclanternmako
There is more than one band with this name. 1) Post punk from Tampa, Florida. Discography: -S/T CD-R (Self-Released, 2009)
-Terminal Jagger Jane's Addiction Boxset (Drugged Conscience, 2009)
-Miami CS (Self-Released, 2009)
-S/T CS (Drugged Conscience, 2009)
-Merchandise/Deluxin' Split CS (Stay Away From Ghosts, 2010)
-(Strange Songs) In The Dark LP (Drugged Conscience/Katorga Works, 2010)
-Gone Are The Silk Gardens Of Youth CS (Cult Maternal, 2010)