Up to #49 in 2009 DJ Magazine Poll Without doubt the hottest new trance DJ / producer to emerge from Holland this past couple of years is Richard Durand. Recommended by the mighty Tiësto as his 'Tip For The Top in 2007' in DJ Magazine, Richard responded with a string of stunning productions, including official remixes for Tiësto, culminating in a new entry placing in the DJ Magazine Top 100 DJs poll at the end of 2007.
Flosstradamus is a Chicago DJ Duo consisting of J2K (Josh Young) and DJ Autobot (Curt Cameruci). They gained popularity building mashups out of well known songs, while maintaining a consistent dance flow, making them dance hall masters and quick local favorites. But they don't start nor do they stop with the mashup. They are cunning tricksters of the booty shake, playing whatever will make people get off the seat and step to the beat.
Stargazer is a name of at least seven acts: 1) An Australian avant-garde black/death-metal group. 2) A UK deep house / future jazz production duo. 3) A Brazilian power metal band. 4) A German old school heavy metal band. 5) An Italian thrash metal band. 6) A trance act (aka Drax & Scott Mac). 7) A Thai drummer. 1) Stargazer of Australia (Adelaide, South Australia) is a Blackened Death Metal band formed in 1995.
There are four Artists with the Name 'Push': A Belgian DJ, the band Push, the other band Push and an old soulgroup (no description available, but you can find it on some soulsamplers) with the same name. Push (not to be confused with the band) is a pseudonym for popular Belgian DJ Mike Dierickx (M.I.K.E.). Best known for the song "Universal Nation", he has also released other singles including "The Legacy" and "Strange World". His style is primarily progressive trance. Push - The Band
There are at least three DJs named DJ Lee. The original DJ Lee is a legendary drum and bass dj, representing the Metalheadz crew.
Lee's involvement and history in the UK's underground dance scene dates way back to the late 80's. Since then, Lee has become a steady name on the circuit, known for his splendid dj sets as well as his involvement in Timeless, Vinyl Distribution and Atlas Recordings fame.
There is more than one artist with this name. 1. An experimental electronica duo.
2. Solo release from (plexus) collective member Murray Ward. 1. 2. Solo (plexus) collective moniker for Murray Ward (The Failed NASA Experiment, Warner/Ward, Warner/Ward/Teledu, Lustfaust, dJ_spleenbaby, Black Step-dad). Influenced by free improv, modern composition and noise/drone musics.
There are several bands/performers known as Gaia
1) An alias of Armin van Buuren - Official Site
2) A Peruvian Alternative Rock Band (*) - Official Site
3) A Korean Gothic/Folk Metal band
4) An Italian singer/songwriter - Gaia Riva Official Site
5) A British band from South Yorkshire. 1). Gaia is an alias of dutch trance producer Armin van Buuren. It was first used back in 2000 for an uplifting trance track produced for the 4 Elements festival in Holland, also titled "4 Elements". He abandoned the majority of his aliases soon after and focused on producing under his own name.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Scooter is a German group, formed by Soren Buehler, Hans-Peter Geerdes, Hendrik Stadler and Jens Thele, in Hamburg in 1994.
Among their more well known hits are 'Ramp! (The Logical Song)', 'Move Your Ass', 'Fire', 'How Much Is the Fish?', 'Nessaja' and 'Weekend!'. Originally the group started as a side project in 1994. Their debut single Vallée De Larmes (French for Valley Of Tears) reached #8 on the German dance chart.