There is more than one artist with the name of Sofia : 1) Sofia Berntson (born 1979 in Stockholm, Sweden), known professionally as Sofia is a Swedish singer who often sings in Greek. She has released three CD singles since 2007 and has taken part in the Swedish song selection process for the Eurovision Song Contest, Melodifestivalen, twice, in 2007 and more recently in 2009. In 2007, Sofia participated in Melodifestivalen with the song "Hypnotized".
There are three artists named Ruby.
1) Ruby (the UK band)
2) Ruby (harsh breakcore artist)See:Ruben De Haan
3) Ruby (Egyptian singer)See:Roubi 1) Ruby was the project of UK vocalist Lesley Rankine and US composer/producer Mark Walk. Their repertory of styles expanded across electronic, trip hop, noise, and industrial. The band Ruby was named as such because Rankine and Walk both have a grandmother named Ruby.
Lez Zeppelin are a New York City-based all-female tribute band, performing the work of Led Zeppelin. In April 2007, after touring in the U.S. and Europe, the band released its first album, Lez Zeppelin, which was produced by Eddie Kramer, former recording engineer on several Led Zeppelin albums. In the wake of this release, the band was invited to festivals including the Download Festival in the UK, Rock am Ring and Rock im Park in Germany, and the Voodoo Festival in New Orleans.
There are five artists with this name:
1. A popular British alternative band active from 1993 to 1998
2. A dubstep producer from Coventry, England
3. An experimental hip-hop musician
4. A garage rock band from Oklahoma formed in 2008.
5. A minimal house producer based out of Atlanta. 1. Sleeper was a britpop group which formed in 1993 in Manchester, England. The band consisted of Louise Wener (vocals, guitar), Jon Stewart (guitar), Diid Osman (bass) and Andy Maclure (drums). The band released three albums - Smart, The It Girl and Pleased To Meet You - and split in 1998.
Belinda Carlisle (born on August 17, 1958 in Hollywood, California) is the lead vocalist and a founding member of the all-female New Wave band Go-Go's as well as a successful solo artist. A former high school cheerleader, Carlisle is also the eldest of seven children. Early Career and The Go-Go's Carlisle's first venture into music was a brief stint as drummer for the punk band The Germs under the name Dottie Danger, although illness prevented her from ever performing with them live.
Ainslie began developing her musical skills at a very young age by playing along with songs that she liked at the time.(eg:"That's what friends are for" or anything from arguably one of the worst films ever made "Xanadu") After high-school Ainslie set out to refine her skills. She left her rural home in Albury and moved to Ballarat where she studied for a diploma in music and performed regularly at local venues. During this time Ainslie began writing more and more.
There are 5 bands with the name Velveteen 1: A band from London formed in 2012 combining post-punk, surf and shoegaze sensibilities. Sun-kissed music and melody. Velveteen released their debut 'Wasteland EP' towards the end of 2012. 2: A four piece indie rock band from frankfurt/Germany. In April 2008, the band's album Home Waters was used as an april's fools joke by the manager of Moving Mountains, telling it's a leaked version of Death Cab for Cutie's new album, Narrow Stairs. The joke was pretty much successful due to the band's similar sound.
Twinkle - Vocals
Curlz - Drums
Alex - Guitar
Adam - Bass We are a four piece band with female lead vox. Imagine Siouxsie and the Banshees meets Dillinger Escape Plan. You may cry "But dear God, that would be so filthy my face would melt off just hearing it... " You would be right...just ask our first five fans, although dont expect a response... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twinkle-and-The-Sluts/190282201001213