Spock's Beard is a progressive rock band formed in 1992 in Los Angeles by brothers Neal and Alan Morse. Neal (keyboards/vocals) and Alan (guitars) were joined by fellow musicians Nick D'Virgilio (Nick D'Virgilio, drums - also known as NDV) and Dave Meros (bass), and were later joined by veteran keyboardist Ryo Okumoto. Spock's Beard play a brand of progressive rock with pop music leanings, drawing much influence from Genesis and The Beatles. They are also well known for their intricate multi-part vocal harmonies and use of counterpoint much in the vein of Gentle Giant.
ENFANT es un proyecto encabezado por Horuset, originario de Bolivia. Cuenta con la participacion de buenos artistas entre ellos la colaboracion de Mark Aanderud
There are 20 (and counting) acts named Nexus. 1. neXus was an electronica/dance artist located in Columbus, GA. Featuring hard hitting dance tracks, stunning progressive techno beats, and other interesting variations on the electronica genre. Using beats that normally would not fit, neXus finds a way to make them attractive and strangely alluring. neXus released his album at the end of 2010 successfully. Shortly thereafter, neXus's time on this earth came to a sudden somber end. neXus continues to live on through his works of art.
There are at least three bands called Ohm, one from Stockholm, Sweden and another from South Africa and lastly Chris Poland's Ohm: from L.A california. Ohm: is a Chris Poland (a former member of Megadeth who has also worked with Lamb Of God) experimental jazz fusion project formed by Robertino Pagliari and himself. The band was formed in 2002 and has released 3 LPs and a live album up to date. It should be noted however, that ohm is incorrectly tagged on last.fm... the true title of Ohm: includes a colon, according to Chris Poland this is due to their constantly changing drummers.
There are at least two artists with this name. Versatile is an American hip hop artist from Chicago, Illinois. Versatile is also a band from Barcelona, founded in April 2005, after a meeting between Dani Dòriga and Sergi Cameron, connected by Eliana Martínez. In 2006 they recorded their first demo Versatile Magic Experience, it brings them to win prizes like Embrió 2006 in Bocanord and the second prize in the spanish national contest "U-play", organized by Sennheiser & Hard Rock Café. In 2008 they self-produce their first LP “La Habitación de la Luz”.
There are 4 artists which go by the name of Pez: 1) a hard, experimental Rock trio from Argentina
2) an Australian Emcee from Melbourne
3) an emcee based in Plymouth, UK
4) a producer from Holland*.
5) an electro-popartist from Holland 1) Pez was formed in December 1993 by Ariel Minimal on Guitar and Voice, together with the Barbieri brothers (Poli on drums and Alez on bass). The project is a hard, experimental Rock trio that started to play on the Buenos Aires circuit in 1994.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) This Spanish band came from Gijon, the northern part of the Iberian Peninsula. The members were Alex Cakrul (bass), Alberto Fontaneda (guitar, flute and vocals), Mento Heria (keybaords and vocals), Manda Jimenez (drums) and Rafael Rodriguez (guitar). Their only album "Si Todo Hiciera Crack” (’80) from CRACK is one of the jewels of the Spanish progressive rock.
There are multiple artists under this name: 1) U.K. were a short-lived British progressive rock supergroup active from 1977 through 1980. In September 1976, singer/bassist John Wetton formerly of the British Psychedelic band Family (with Roger Chapman and Rick Grech) and drummer Bill Bruford, both alumni of King Crimson, worked on forming a band with Yes keyboardist Rick Wakeman. The project was stopped by Wakeman's label. According to Bruford, "A&M Records were unwilling to let their 'star,' Wakeman, walk off with a used, slightly soiled King Crimson rhythm section, and the idea failed."
1) Band was formed by the sitar/guitar player Gualberto in 1967. At the beginning of the seventies Smash recorded two albums for Philips label "Glorieta de los Lotos" in 1970 and "We Come To Smash This Time" in 1971. Unfortunately early death of the vocalist Julio Matito bring band to the end. Music which Smash create is compare to Moody Blues and Vanilla Fudge psychodelic mood. Through guitar style of Manuel Molina we hear evident flamenco touch, applying on traditional "palos" (tarantos).