Formed in late 2007, Sydney's Alice Through The Windshield Glass ruthlessly fuse tech-death metal and hardcore, creating a menacing brand of modern death metal. Comprising of their 5 original members, the band have developed a predominantly deathcore sound with a writing style not commonly seen in Australia. Grant Eidintas and Adrian Sahid's guitar riffage have an evident European flair, accompanied by unrelentless waves of blast beats and double kick rhythms by Tim Cetin.
Hatesphere is a death/thrash metal band from Aarhus, Denmark. The group consists of Jonathan Albrechtsen on vocals, Peter Lyse Hansen and Jakob Haagen Nyholm on guitars, Mixen Lindberg on bass and Dennis Buhl on drums.
Mikael Ehlert and Anders Gyldenøhr left the band May 2007 after supporting Megadeth at Vega, Copenhagen The group formed in 1993 originally under the the name Cauterized then Necrosis but after their demos they changed the name to Hatesphere.
Inner Fire is a Heavy Metal band from Belo Horizonte, Brazil. For the Death metal band from Belgium InnerFire see: http://www.last.fm/music/Innerfire
Kataklysm is a Canadian death metal band. They call their musical style "northern hyperblast" after an advertisement in M.E.A.T. magazine describing another band, Fear Factory, as "hyperblast". The term refers to the extremely fast blast beats that Kataklysm's drummer, Max Duhamel, fuses into the music.1992. At the beginning of their career they were mostly known for being one of the fastest, most chaotic metal bands.
There are several artists under the name of Burden:
1) A thrash metal band from Finland
2) A sludge metal band from Germany
3) A Canadian band playing hardcore
4) An American crossover band
5) An experimental drone/dark ambient artist
1) Burden is a finnish thrash metal metal band. It was founded in autumn 2008. Sami (bass guitar/vocals) and Henkka (rhythm guitar) phoned Matias (drums) so they could form a band. Later Henkka asked Otto (lead guitar) to join the band, and he did. After they had composed some songs of their own, they practiced hard and went to the studio.
Brockton, MA Underground phenom, Rick Brophy has a new band. Leader of the controversial 462 crew, Brophy goes for the throat at all times. Their debut CD Revenge Is Forever will debut this winter.
For fans of: Bury Your Dead and Shattered Realm
Sanity Raping, Torture Inspired, Black, Death Philosophy, from the shire of devonia in the deep south of the uk underground. Formed June 07, Debut split album with "Aesir", "Alliance" released August 08
Southern Highlands, New South Wales, Australia.
Norse formed in 2005 with accumulated members from previous Australian metal acts Celestial and Blackthorn, their first release was a 4 track EP Titled 'The Unrelenting' combing many elements of extreme music, from within the extreme metal world.
Over the past 5 years, Norse have experimented with many scales and modes to achieve a very unique musical composition style, Combining Intense speed and well contsructed melodies whilst never diverting from their atmospheric tonal centre.
There are two bands named Nightblade. (1) Nightblade, a thrash metal band from Northamptonshire, UK. (2) Nightblade, a hard rock band from the West Midlands, UK.
(1) Nightblade were formed in March 2007. Rising from the ashes of former band Equalisis, making use of what they had musically and personally they went on the search for a new guitarist and after trying and failing with two they found Aidan Jones, third time lucky! It wasn't long before they hit the local scene (only a month and a single practice later infact) to wide acclaim.
“God created us to live with a single passion: to joyfully display his supreme excellence in all the spheres of life. The wasted life is the life without this passion. God calls us to pray and think and dream and plan and work not to be made much of, but to make much of him in every part of our lives.” – John Piper Creations embody the gloomy day when humanity murdered Christ; when creator laid His life down for creation, paying the ultimate price for our salvation. The picture is vulgar and the message is offensive; repent and believe the Gospel.