Max Enforcer is an alias used by Kelly van Soest for hardstyle releases. He is better known as Evil Activities in the hardcore scene.
The Outside Agency are DJ Hidden and Eye-D, hardcore and drum & bass artists from Goes, Netherlands. The Producers As true dissidents within the hardcore scene, The Outside Agency has always had its own unique sound. This was already evident on their first release, which they produced for Mokum Records in 1996. After that period hardcore suffered a drastic change in direction and the two members of TOA no longer felt at home in the genre and focused their attention on drum & bass instead.
1.) Vince is Vincent Gorczak, a hardcore DJ & producer from Belgium.
Since he started in 1993 as a DJ in the 'At The Villa' (a legendary club dating from the time of the start of the house scene in Belgium), DJ Vince has always been an innovator, both at the level of music programme planning and the generating of ideas for the profession which is a profession in its own right.
However, Belgium is probably the country he prefers and where he has been directing each Friday evening for more than 6 years in L'H20.
Link is a name of at least six acts: 1) A pseudonym of electronic music artist Mark Pritchard, who also records/has recorded as Reload, Harmonic 313, Troubleman, N.Y. Connection, William Parrott and Roberto Edwardo Turner (aka The Returner). His most notable tracks as Link include: Amenity and "Arcadian". Mark's collaborative efforts include Global Communication, Jedi Knights, The Chameleon, Link & E621, Reload & E621 and Secret Ingredients, all with Tom Middleton...
Violator was formed in early 2002 by a group of friends keen on playing the old thrash metal, and it has always been like this. Four thrash maniacs - Pedro
Being called god by fans is not something that happens to every DJ. Nor that people have named their new born babies after them. DJ Dano, a.k.a. Daniel Leeflang, has had these honours many times which clearly illustrates his outstanding popularity. Twenty years ago, this living legend could not have even imagined that he would grow to be one of the leading DJs in the hard dance scene. In 1984 Dano started to DJ for several local pirated radio stations in Amsterdam. Two years later he became a journalist for a newspaper for young people, where he wrote about music and going out.
There are multiple artists with the name Prowler... 1) A Beatdown style UK Hardcore band from North London on rucktion records http://www.myspace.com/prowlerukhc
http://www.rucktion.com 2) An electro/punk band from Philadelphia 3) A DJ Solo artist. Martijn first came in contact with hardcore when he heared the Thunderdome CD's together with his sister. Directly he was infected with the hardcore virus, and also wanted to make hardcore music himself. With a program he got from a friend called 'MMEdit' he began making his first hardcore tracks.
There are at least seven artists with this name:
1. A thrash metal band from Chicago Illinois, United States
2. A symphonic metal band from Sweden
3. A math rock band from Mexico
4. A speed metal band from Arizona, United States
5. A darkcore group from Australia
6. A heavy metal band from the United Kingdom
7. A Trash metal band from Indonesia
8. A metalcore band from Sydney, Australia
1) Ruffneck was a house act consisting of Derek A. Jenkins, Dave Daniels, Dwayne Richardson, Shaheer Williams, Stephen B. Wilson, and Joanne Thomas aka Yavahn. They debuted in 1987 with "The Power - The Rhythm", featuring Thomas' future co-member of Jomanda, Cheri Williams, on vocals. They didn't emerge on the scene again until 1995, when their track "Everybody Be Somebody", featuring Yavahn, hit the dance charts worldwide.