Big Sugar is a blues rock band from Toronto, Canada. They were active from 1991 to 2004 and again since April 2010. The band has sold more than half a million albums in Canada. With its successful 2011 release of “Revolution Per Minute”, BIG SUGAR announced that they were not merely content to rest on their considerable laurels of past hits. Known for their innovative style that refuses to be easily labelled, as well as for their extraordinary live performances, which saw them close out last year with a full 40 city national tour, BIG SUGAR is back.
The Brotherhood were UK Hip Hop's big hitters in the mid-90's. Originally released as founding artists on the Bite It! label they were later signed to Virgin. They released a number of 12" singles, EP's and mini albums, with the main album 'Elementalz' being released by Virgin to critical acclaim, but low levels of sales. They split with Virgin after a turbulent label experience and the death of their manager Marts Androps (who was also the manager of Roger Sanchez).
Two bands have used the name "The Wallflowers":
1. An American rock band
2. A British indie rock band 1. The Wallflowers are a rock band which formed in 1989 in Los Angeles, California, United States. The band's only constant member has been singer/guitarist Jakob Dylan, the son of folk rock legend Bob Dylan. The Wallflowers have released five albums: "The Wallflowers" (1992), "Bringing Down the Horse" (1996), "Breach" (2000), "Red Letter Days" (2002) and "Rebel, Sweetheart" (2005).
Bourbon Army is a two-man psychedelic- rock - garage band from London, UK, which formed in 2009, consisting of singer and guitarist J Volcano and drummer Ace the Ace. After releasing several singles Bourbon Army rose to prominence in 2010, as part of the garage-psychedelic-blues-rock revival scene. Their success was gained by the attention from a large and growing audience in the United Kingdom. Their music features a blend of Psychedelic Rock Garage and Blues influences and a raw simplicity of composition and arrangement combined with an outstanding fully passionate performance.
Hailing from Tacoma, Washington, Seaweed was one of those 1990s bands that combined elements of driving punk and rock sound with emotional vocals and catchy melodies. They were signed to Hollywood at one time, and have released five full-length albums and multiple singles over the span of their career. Seaweed's musical agenda was close to the 90s post hardcore scene, with contemporaries such as. Samiam, Jawbreaker, and tourmates Superchunk and Quicksand. They were well-known for their cover of Fleetwood Mac's 'Go Your Own Way' which appeared in the movie Clerks.
Snap is a rapper from Houston, TX. He is also a member of The Niyat.
Nice & Smooth is an underground East Coast rap duo from New York, composed of Greg Nice (Greg Mays) and Smooth B (Daryl Barnes). Together, they made several albums in the late 1980s and early 1990s to little popular appeal, though their second album (Ain't a Damn Thing Changed, 1991) was a commercial success that included a minor hit in "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow". "Hip-Hop Junkies", which featured a sample from The Partridge Family's "I Think I Love You" was also a hit, and once performed live on Keenan Ivory Wayans "In Living Color".
There is two artists named NECK DEEP:
1. Pop Punk from Wales, UK
2. Hardcore from Orange Country, CA 1. Some honest, down to earth pop punk from the UK. We write songs that we like, and talk about things that mean something to us. Debut EP "Rain In July" out now! Ben - Vocals
Lloyd - Guitar
West - Guitar
Jarv - Bass
Dani - Drums https://www.facebook.com/neckdeeppoppunk ******** 2. Neck Deep - Orange County, California - 90’s Hardcore
There are at least 19 different artists named Iris:
1) An American synthpop band formed in 1993.
2) A Romanian hard rock group formed in 1977.
3) A Chilean experimental hip-hop band.
4) An instrumental band featuring Marillion members Ian Mosley and Pete Trewavas.
5) A Spanish singer from Barcelona.
6) A music group specialized on Touhou and it's music.
7) An Australian pop-rock band.
8) A German progressive band.
9) A Portuguese hard rock band.
10) A British band from Derby.
11) A Hungarian metal band.
There are at least three bands called Indian: 1) A Chicago-based doom metal band. Born in different parts of country, brewed in the depths of Chicago, Indian have grown to be chiefs of doom in the Midwest and around the U.S. since their first show in early 2003. Their slow-sludge guitars, demon-esque vocals and mad smart rhythms make the three piece pure sophisticated evil. Indian's first recording, Godslave, released in 2004, quickly became an underground favorite for doomers across the country.