There are at least six artists named Plastic:
1. a german electro - ebm band similar to A23 in style there album black colours has been hailed by many as a masterpice
http://www.myspace.com/plasticmusicde 2.Plastic are Agnieszka Burcan (vocal, keyboards, programming) and Pawel Radziszewski (guitar, scratches, programming). Their debut album is full of various music vibes. It takes you on a journey from dance, house through electro, funk, and drum’n’bass to chillout.
There are at least six artists named Plastic:
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Helix is a heavy metal band that formed in 1974 for a Battle of the Bands contest in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and is best known for their 1984 single "Rock You". The original lineup consisted of singer Brian Vollmer, guitarists Brent Doerner and Paul Hackman, bassist Keith Zurbrigg and drummer Brian Doerner. In 1992, Hackman died when the group's van rolled down a 40-foot enbankment after a concert in Vancouver.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1. A DJ from Northern Ireland
2. A rock musician from the United States
3. A rock band from Miami, Florida
4. A hard rock band from Chicago, Illinois 1) DJ Sage
Perhaps it was her musical training or just innate ability, but it was apparent from the start that Laura Totten aka, Sage’s musical sensibilities made her an exceptional DJ. Having started her musical endeavors at the age of 4, the first instrument Sage played was the piano. Her love of music, and talent had her soon graduating to the violin at the age of 6.
There are at least three bands called Ohm, one from Stockholm, Sweden and another from South Africa and lastly Chris Poland's Ohm: from L.A california. Ohm: is a Chris Poland (a former member of Megadeth who has also worked with Lamb Of God) experimental jazz fusion project formed by Robertino Pagliari and himself. The band was formed in 2002 and has released 3 LPs and a live album up to date. It should be noted however, that ohm is incorrectly tagged on last.fm... the true title of Ohm: includes a colon, according to Chris Poland this is due to their constantly changing drummers.
There are five artists who use this name:
1. A female rapper from the United States
2. A rock band from Korea
3. A pop trio from Japan
4. a singer from Finland
5. A visual kei band from Japan (イヴ) 1. Eve (born Eve Jihan Jeffers on November 10, 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American rapper, singer, and actress associated with the Aftermath crew. She adopted the name Gangsta in high school as part of an all-female group called EDGP (pronounced Egypt), and eventually went solo as Eve of Destruction.
There are at least five artists that are using Mindscape alias. 1) A Hungarian drum and bass producer
2) A Danish Rock group located in Copenhagen.
3) A Swedish Metal/Pop/Techno-band act from Gothenburg, Sweden.
4) A Progressive Rock outfit from Melbourne, Australia.
5) A project from the German DJ & producer Torben Schmidt 1) Mindscape is a Hungarian drum and bass producer/dj trio(since 2007 only Gergely Sasvári) formed in late 2002, in an up-and-coming and lively Budapest scene.
There are multiple artists with this name: 1) Lion were a 1980s rock band best known for their The Transformers theme song from the 1986 animated movie of the same name.
A hard rock quartet, Lion was formed in 1983 after ex-Tytan vocalist Kal Swan (born Norman Swan) relocated from London to Los Angeles and teamed up with drummer Mark Edwards who had been in Steeler alongside Yngwie Malmsteen and '3rd Stage Alert'.
There are six bands with this name: (1) LORD is a hard rock band formed in 1972 in Szombathely, Hungary.
(2) Lord is a black metal band formed in 1993 in France.
(3) LORD is a power/heavy metal band formed in 2003 in Wollongong, Australia.
(4) Lord is an mc/lyricist from Estonia.
(5) Lord is a sludge/stoner metal band from Fredricksburg, Virginia founded in 1990.
(6) LORD is an instrumental rock/prog band from Portland, Oregon.
- - -
There is more than one artist with the name Ophelia: 1. Ophelia are a metal band hailing from Chelmsford, Essex. Formed in late 2008, the band immediately started writing material and playing gigs in the local area. The spring of 2009 saw the band recording their debut E.P. at CDS Studios in Essex. By summer artwork and design had been finished, and the band raised money for CD replication throughout the autumn using a ‘presale scheme' that allowed fans to preorder and pay for the E.P. before it came out, ensuring them a signed copy.