There are multiple artists tracked as "LANDS" on last.fm. 3. Melodic hardcore from United Kingdom 1. LANDS is a special unit made up of ??? (Jin Akanishi; former co-lead vocalist of KAT-TUN) and ???? (Takeshi Kobayashi), a producer known for his work with Mr.Children, My Little Lover and other well-known contemporary pop/rock acts in the Japanese music industry, in promotion of the film "BANDAGE" which Kobayashi directed and Akanishi starred in.
There are at least seven bands with this name, although it's likely that more exist. The first is a metal band, formed in 2000 by the vocalist Bernd Eitel in the German town of Moenchengladbach. After undergoing a few lineup changes over the years the band is now: Bernd, Martyn, Heiner, Karsten and David. NO have gigged extensively in Germany and also played shows in Switzerland and Holland. In March 2006 NO released their demo CD "...is still the best answer to almost every question" and played a release show in their hometown.
There at least five artists which use this name The most scrobbled artist is Number 1, the New York based indie rock band. 1. A rock band from the United States
2. A jam band
3. An electronica musician from the United Kingdom
4. A hip hop group from the United Kingdom
5. A hardcore punk band 1. Caveman is a five piece from NYC
After a hugely successful 2011, Caveman continue their exciting rise in 2012 with a new tour including Europe, their first headlining gig at Bowery Ballrom and the proud news of Caveman signing to Fat Possum Records.
Militia is the name of at least 7 artists.
1) Militia is a Belgian industrial percussion band. It was founded in 1989 by the multi-instrumentalist Frank Gorissen and wind instrument player Jo Billen and now 6 musicians are involved. The band is known for its use of self made percussion and wind instruments and the scrap material they transform into musical instruments. The band's music is often inspired by the anarchic and atheist social views and their concirn about our natural environment, themes that can be found in most of their lyrics and statements.
There are at least thirteen artists who go by the name Alex: Alex Chu (알렉스)(1) Korean male singer in the group Clazziquai. Recently, he has been in many OST soundtracks, using his English name, Alex. Born and raised in Canada, he speaks Korean and English fluently and often sings in a mixture of Korean and English in his songs. Alex released his first solo album, "My Vintage Romance" in 2008.
1. 80's anarcho UK punk band 2. Early 90's Reality from Salt Lake City, Utah was Chris Carlton - guitar, Trent Falcone - vocals, Brad Butterfield - bass, Justin Spencer - drums, & Spencer Jacobs - guitar. They played a style of hardcore similar to later Insight meets Outspoken. 3. Dark Electro/EBM Project from Brazil. Member is Alexandre Lira who is now in Homicide Division. 4.Jonathan Michael McCarter, a.k.a.
Maldito started in mid 2006 with 3 original members which consisted of:
Ace - Vocals
Christian Fiallo - Drums
Andres Torres - Guitar Later they introduced Bernardo Linares, of The Low Life and later Mehkago N.T. into the band as a fill in bass player to make the band more complete, and several months later Berny started playing guitar and Maldito introduced Juan Ex member of Knock Em Dead to play bass.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) A Canadian thrash metal band.
2) A grime/garage MC from the UK.
3) A German hard techno artist.
4) A thrash metal band from Argentina. 1) Razor is a Canadian speed/thrash metal band formed in 1984 at Guelph, Ontario. The group shot music videos for songs such as "Evil Invaders", "Shotgun Justice", "American Luck" and "Sucker for Punishment". The band dissolved in 1992, but reformed in the late 1990's to record another album, titled "Decibels", in 1997.
There are multiple artists with this name: 1) Lion were a 1980s rock band best known for their The Transformers theme song from the 1986 animated movie of the same name.
A hard rock quartet, Lion was formed in 1983 after ex-Tytan vocalist Kal Swan (born Norman Swan) relocated from London to Los Angeles and teamed up with drummer Mark Edwards who had been in Steeler alongside Yngwie Malmsteen and '3rd Stage Alert'.
There are several bands with the name Harvest: (1) A Minneapolis hardcore band
(2) A Barcelona alternative band
(3) A Texas christian band
(4) A UK-based band
(5) A hard rock band from New Zealand
(6) A German metal band
(7) An Oklahoma City hard rock band from the early 70s
(8) A dark ambient music project
(9) A Japanese indie band
(10) Jump up drum and bass producer
Harvest (1) Harvest (US) was a seminal hardcore band from Minneapolis, Minnesota. It released two full lengths on Trustkill Records plus numerous 7"s and splits.