There are three artists by the name of Mine. A pop artist from Turkey, A swiss hardcore band that was around during the 90's and celtic style band from Japan. 1)Mine: 90’lı yıllarda Ajlan - Mine ikilisiyle hayatımıza giren Mine, uzun zamandır üzerinde çalıştığı “Benim Günüm” isimli maxi single’ını Mess Production etiketiyle 2009’un Mart ayında yayımladı. Albüm yapmadığı dönemlerde ağırlıklı olarak sahnede Latin ve Caz müziği icra eden Mine, bu çalışmasında ise günümüzün soundunu yansıtan yepyeni şarkılar hazırladı.
"Shy" refers to 6 artists:
1. Shy, a British classic rock band featuring Tony Mills, Steve Harris, Roy Davis, Joe Basketts and Bob Richards. Their website is www.shyonline.co.uk
2. SHY, a female Japanese singer
3. SHY, an Austrian pop band from Linz, that comprises Andreas Kump, Peter Lang, Heinz Fleischanderl, Mario Valenti and Hans Riener. Their web site can be found at: www.shy.at
4. Shy, a super sweet minimal dj from Luxembourg.
5. The Shy, an early 80's Detroit power-pop band.
RONIN is the name of multiple musical acts. 1.) Ronin aka Jonathan Axelsson was born in Sweden, and got in touch with music very early in life since both his father and grandfather were musicians. As a young boy he started playing drums, and then continued with piano lessons. In the mid 90's he discovered a new type of music that would change his life forever. The music he heard was called deep house, and struck Jonathan's heart immediately. He now started to produce music in a more serious matter and in 1997 he got in touch with Johan Bacto, which later formed the label PlackTown Sounds.
There are 2 bands with the name Defiance: (1) Defiance is a thrash metal band from Oakland, California. While virtually unknown to mainstream metal and rock circles, Defiance is known as one of the classic second-tier thrash bands to come from the Bay Area thrash metal scene. They played a decidedly technical style of thrash originally evoking bands like Testament, though they would later move on to playing in their own unique, more progressive thrash style. They reformed in 2005 and have since release an album entitled The Prophecy in late 2009.
History 2004 Remember! ENKI
Fearing defeat, summoned his Son
Summoned his Son
The Son of Magick
Told him the Secret Name
The Secret Number
The Secret Shape
Whereby he might do battle
With the Ancient Horde
And be victorious. NIBIRU: the 12th Planet, The Planet of Crossing,
home of the Anunnaki (the Nefilhim), the red star/comet. From a Land beyond the stars, Nibiru appeared to the ancients. It was called the 12th Planet by the ancient Sumerians because it is a member of our solar system (ancients included the Moon and Sun as planets).
1. http://outinthedesert.bandcamp.com/album/so-little from los angeles. 2. There are several bands having gone by the name "Badlands", the most famous being the late '80s hard rock band formed by former Black Sabbath vocalist Ray Gillen. Badlands was a short-lived rock band founded by Ozzy Osbourne guitarist Jake E. Lee and Black Sabbath members Ray Gillen and Eric Singer. Badlands also featured bassist Greg Chaisson. After the first Badlands album, Eric Singer was replaced by Jeff Martin. Eric Singer later played drums on the Greg Chaisson solo album It’s About Time.
There exist five acts with this name: 1. A side project of Lycia members Mike Vanportfleet and fellow member David Galas
2. An atmospheric/ambient/raw dark/black metal with vocals reminiscent of early Burzum.
3. A Finnish rock band
4. A death.blues London, UK band
5. A techno act from sweden. -----
1) In the midst of an incredibly prolific time for the band Lycia during the mid-'90s, bandleader Mike Vanportfleet and fellow member David Galas found time to create a side project...
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Indie band Sophia includes The Flower Shop Recordings mainman and former The God Machine singer/guitarist Robin Proper-Sheppard. After the sudden and tragic death of schoolfriend and God Machine bassist Jimmy Fernandez, Proper-Sheppard began searching for a new musical outlet. Together with friends and fellow musicians from other Flower Shop bands Elevate, Ligament and Oil Seed Rape, Proper-Sheppard began working on the music that would become known as Sophia.
Established in 1995, The Propaganda And Information Network (as P.A.I.N is officially named) was first put together from the ashes of two seminal free festival bands: AOS3 and Radical Dance Faction. Brought together to carry on the same Anarcho-style rantings, but with a much harder, Punk Rock attitude to it (less toking and more drinking!) within the first 7 days of forming P.A.I.N managed to book up a 3 week tour, literally writing the set in soundchecks.
There are, at least, fourteen artists using this name: 1. DiVA, a sub-group from Japanese idol group AKB48 formed in February 2011. Members consist of Akimoto Sayaka (秋元才加), Umeda Ayaka (梅田彩佳), Masuda Yuka (増田有華) and Miyazawa Sae (宮澤佐江). They are being promoted as a 'vocal and dance unit'. Their debut single Tsuki no uragawa (月の裏側; The Other Side of the Moon) was released May 18, 2011. 2. A Los Angeles based psychedelic pop artist (full name Diva Dompe) who released the album "The Glitter End" on Critical Heights in May 2011: www.criticalheights.com