"Shy" refers to 6 artists:
1. Shy, a British classic rock band featuring Tony Mills, Steve Harris, Roy Davis, Joe Basketts and Bob Richards. Their website is www.shyonline.co.uk
2. SHY, a female Japanese singer
3. SHY, an Austrian pop band from Linz, that comprises Andreas Kump, Peter Lang, Heinz Fleischanderl, Mario Valenti and Hans Riener. Their web site can be found at: www.shy.at
4. Shy, a super sweet minimal dj from Luxembourg.
5. The Shy, an early 80's Detroit power-pop band.
"Shy" refers to 6 artists:
There are at least two artists operating under the name Me. One's correct name and page is (me)™ (of 21st Century Protest Song, dv luvva, etc.). The other is Minco Eggersman (ME) who has made one album so far: "The wagon fair". It is his first solo recording on the Volkoren label. He is better known as one the members of At the Close of Every Day. The music can be qualified as Indie Rock or Americana. This is also sometimes used as a tag when someone scrobbles a song by themselves.
There are, at least, fourteen artists using this name: 1. DiVA, a sub-group from Japanese idol group AKB48 formed in February 2011. Members consist of Akimoto Sayaka (秋元才加), Umeda Ayaka (梅田彩佳), Masuda Yuka (増田有華) and Miyazawa Sae (宮澤佐江). They are being promoted as a 'vocal and dance unit'. Their debut single Tsuki no uragawa (月の裏側; The Other Side of the Moon) was released May 18, 2011. 2. A Los Angeles based psychedelic pop artist (full name Diva Dompe) who released the album "The Glitter End" on Critical Heights in May 2011: www.criticalheights.com
At least 2 artists are known as Moomin. 1. Moomin is a Berlin-based electronic music producer. His EPs were released on labels such as Aim, White or Smallville Records. His debut album, The Story About You, was released on Smallville Records the 31st october 2011. 2. MOOMIN (むーみん or ムーミン) (born July 13, 1972) is a Japanese reggae artist. Along with a number of colleagues, he is responsible for the growth and popularity of Japan's reggae scene.
He is originally from Chigasaki, Kanagawa, and is married with two children. He works at Overheat Studios, and keeps it real.
RONIN is the name of multiple musical acts. 1.) Ronin aka Jonathan Axelsson was born in Sweden, and got in touch with music very early in life since both his father and grandfather were musicians. As a young boy he started playing drums, and then continued with piano lessons. In the mid 90's he discovered a new type of music that would change his life forever. The music he heard was called deep house, and struck Jonathan's heart immediately. He now started to produce music in a more serious matter and in 1997 he got in touch with Johan Bacto, which later formed the label PlackTown Sounds.
There are multiple artists with this name
1. A British pop group
2. A Eurobeat singer
3. An American R&B singer
4. An American rapper and DJ
5. An alias of Tyler, the Creator 1) Ace were a British rock music band, who enjoyed moderate success in the 1970s. They are notable for their part in the early career of Paul Carrack, who later became famous as a solo artist, and as a member of several other groups. The band was formed in December 1972 as Ace Flash And The Dynamos, but this name was quickly abbreviated to just Ace. -- Wikipedia.
More than one artist has this name: 1) Drum'n'Bass artist Wayne Hay.
2) Five-piece German Post Hardcore band.
3) solo post-rock project by one-time member of Thousands of Reflections, Daniel Snowdon.
4) Drone ambient project of D.Brownstead.
5) Four-piece rock band based in Swansea/Cardiff, UK 1) Born in Birmingham and living in North Warwickshire, Tidal Aka Wayne Hay, started as a presenter for Newstyle Radio 98.
Three artists record under the name Vaccine. 1) Christine Vaccine is an electronic music producer from the United States
http://www.myspace.com/vaccinedub 2) Vaccine is a straight edge powerviolence band from Massachusetts, made up of current and former members of Think I Care, Glue, Relics, Failures, Orchid and Ampere.
http://www.vaccinexxx.blogspot.com/ 3) Vaccine were an alternative rock band from Germany (active 2001-2009) - follow-up projects of its members: VXHLL, Starpost, Reste von Gestern
Grin may refer to multiple artists.
1) An early 70s American rock band best-known for featuring Nils Lofgren on guitar;
2) An independent alternative rock band based in Chicago, now known as Quasar Wut-Wut. 1) Grin was an early 70s rock group based in the Washington D.C metro area whose debut release came out in 1971 on the CBS/Spindizzy Label. The group featured a 19-year-old prodigal alumni of Walter Johnson High School in Bethesda, MD, that being Nils Lofgren on guitar.
1) Progressive rock band, 1970s, France With endless comparisons to King Crimson, Shylock remains one of the premier French symphonic bands. Other comparisons are made to Arachnoïd and Pulsar. Darkness is the key here. Their influence can be felt in such bands as Xaal, Minimum Vital, Tiemko, and Änglagård. 1977's "Gialorgues" was recorded with the primary membership consisting of drummer André Fisichella, guitarist Frédéric l'Épée (who went on to play with Philharmonie), and keyboardist Didier Lustig.