Wobbler is a name used by at least two artists. 1) Wobbler is a Progressive Rock band from Norway. Wobbler was formed in the idyllic Norwegian countryside, not too far from the great waterfalls of H
There are 4 artists called IQ:
1) A British progressive rock band
2) A Serbian band.
3) A hard house act.
4) Australian synth band 1)
Born in the UK in the '70s as The Lens, IQ remained, with Marillion, one of the very few progressive rock artists in the '80s. The style of their earlier material drew constant comparisons to that of groups like Genesis, but the band has always rejected the 'neo-progressive tag bestowed upon them.
Swedish progressive rock band. Formed in 1993 by veteran guitarist Roine Stolt as a touring band to support his solo album The Flower King, the band stayed together after the tour and has gone on to become one of the most prolific studio recording units in rock music of their era. In ten years it has released nearly 18 hours of music. The Flower Kings have seen frequent personnel changes. The original line-up for Stolt's solo album consisted of Stolt (vocals, electric guitar, bass, keyboards), Jamie Salazar (drums), and Hasse Fr
Believe is a progressive rock band from Poland. Founded in 2005 by Mirosław Gil - composer, producent and guitarist of bands Collage, Mr Gil and Ananke. Believe consists of Mirosław Gil on guitar, Tomasz Rozcki (vocals, guitar), Adam Miłosz (keyboard and hidden harmonies), Przemysław Zawadzki (bass), Vlodi Tafel (drums) and Satomi (violin). Featured also by a lyricist Robert Sieradzki band released a debut album "Hope To See Another Day" in 2006. Discography:
Hope to See Another Day (2006)
Yesterday is a Friend (2008)
Alan Reed, from Glasgow in Scotland, is probably best known as the (former) vocalist in progressive rock band Pallas. He has also appeared on albums by Abel Ganz, Caamorra, Neo, Parzival's Eye and Strangers on a Train. He is currently working towards an album of his own material. When not working on music, Alan works as a journalist for BBC News. This has taken him to many 'interesting' places and led to quite complicated expenses claims. He currently lives in Surrey.
There are more artists using this name: 1) Casino begun at first as smaller band in Chile, they became popular in the country with the song En Tus Manos because it was the theme song of the Chilean film Promedio Rojo. 2) Casino was a one-off project by Geoff Mann and the gang from Shadowland (Karl Groom and Clive Nolan (also of Pendragon)). Casino features an eighties-UK-progressive superstar line-up, including members from Pendragon (keyboardist Clive Nolan), Twelfth Night (lead vocalist Geoff Mann and drummer Brian Devoil)...
Spock's Beard is a progressive rock band formed in 1992 in Los Angeles by brothers Neal and Alan Morse. Neal (keyboards/vocals) and Alan (guitars) were joined by fellow musicians Nick D'Virgilio (Nick D'Virgilio, drums - also known as NDV) and Dave Meros (bass), and were later joined by veteran keyboardist Ryo Okumoto. Spock's Beard play a brand of progressive rock with pop music leanings, drawing much influence from Genesis and The Beatles. They are also well known for their intricate multi-part vocal harmonies and use of counterpoint much in the vein of Gentle Giant.
There are at least 19 different artists named Iris:
1) An American synthpop band formed in 1993.
2) A Romanian hard rock group formed in 1977.
3) A Chilean experimental hip-hop band.
4) An instrumental band featuring Marillion members Ian Mosley and Pete Trewavas.
5) A Spanish singer from Barcelona.
6) A music group specialized on Touhou and it's music.
7) An Australian pop-rock band.
8) A German progressive band.
9) A Portuguese hard rock band.
10) A British band from Derby.
11) A Hungarian metal band.
There are three known bands using the name Galleon: 1. a progressive rock band hailing from Sweden and
2. a French dance group.
3. a four-piece indie rock group based in Adelaide, Australia. 1. Galleon started as a three piece named Aragon back in ´85 , experimenting with different kind of music and musicians , but never really found the "right" feeling. . . Because Micke Värn, guitars - Göran Fors, bass and Vocals and Dan Fors, drums had the idea , they wanted at least to document their sweat and blood in composing the music they believed in under so many years , just in case . . .
There are two artist named Invertigo:
1. Invertigo were an Australian four-piece pop/rock group
2. InVertigo is a Neo-Progressive rock band from Germany
1. Invertigo were an Australian four-piece pop/rock group active in the early 2000s. Its members were Christian Argenti as well as brothers Gerry Leigh ( Gerome William Leigh, James Leigh and Vince Leigh (the latter two of which were former members of Pseudo Echo).