There are 10 notable bands with the name Trauma. 1) A Polish death metal band, signed to Witching Hour Productions. 2) A Venezuelan death metal band. 3) Trauma is the first band of Cliff Burton, who later joined Metallica. They played power & speed metal. 4) A german electro band from Berlin. 5) An American experimental hardcore/metalcore band with one release out on Strikefirst Records. 6) Brazilian rap group. 7) A thrashcore band with social lyrics from Spain. 8) Indonesian death metal band located in Jakarta.
1. Denise Katrina Matthews (born January 4, 1959), better known as Vanity but sometimes credited as Denise Matthews-Smith or D.D. Winters, is a Canadian-born singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, model, and full-time preacher. She was the lead singer for the Prince-mentored female trio Vanity 6, which recorded the 1982 R&B hit "Nasty Girl". Matthews formally gave up her stage name "Vanity" and became a born-again Christian in 1994, the year she almost died from the effects of snorting cocaine.
Leszek Możdżer (b. March 23, 1971, Gdańsk, Poland) is a leading Polish jazz pianist. He has worked with such artists as Zbigniew Namysłowski, Zbigniew Preisner, David Gilmour, Lester Bowie, and Jan A.P. Kaczmarek. His most popular recordings are:
- "Impressions" (1994) - subtle new interpretations of Chopin's compositions.
- "Piano" (2004)
- "The Time" (2005; Możdżer Danielsson Fresco)
- "Between us and the light" (2006; Możdżer Danielsson Fresco)
1) Rock band from Poland formed in 2008. Members: Wojtek Łuszczykiewicz - voc
Daniel Love - guitar
Jamajka - drumms
Funky Koval - bass guitar
Budyń - yet another guitar
Eduardo - piano Discography: 1. 'Video Gra' (2008),
2. 'Fantastyczny lot' (single, 2009),
3. 'Nie obchodzi nas rock' (2010) - not released yet. www.video.art.pl 2) Italo disco band from the 80's whose real names are: Marius Percali & Raff Todesco. They released the single "Somebody".
1) Early NY hip-hop, featured on the Soul Jazz compilation Big Apple Rappin' 2) Xanadu is a 6 man folk rock band which won Battle of the Bands in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 2006. The guys were only 18 or so at the time of winning the competition. By winning they were given the opportunity to record their debut and only album to this day. Their impressive instrumental talent coupled with lead singer Brian Payne's voice create a music genre set apart. 3) Xanadu is progressive rock band from Poland. First band of Mariusz Duda (vocalist and bassist of Riverside)
Firing Squad is the name of at least two bands. This page is for the Polish death metal band Firing Squad. Firing Squad is also an "indie"/punk band from New York, USA formed in 2008. On last.fm they use the id3 artist tag "Firing Squad (NY)" to differentiate themselves from the Polish death metal band of the same name. In all other contexts they are known simply as Firing Squad.
There are (at least) two artists operating under the name RND: RND aka RaNDom is the electro-dub project started by Matt B in winter 2003 in Tokyo. Shortly after in spring 2004 the critically acclaimed demo 'Cuts One' was released: a mix of electronica and dub cuts. Following the overwhelmingly positive response to their independently released e.p 'Point Two' in winter 2004, RaNDom have since taken a subtle shift in direction by including in their line up tabla player Shinsuke Inoue (a long term student of the revered Kul Bhushan Bhargava).
There are several artists called Anna:
1) Anna Santos (Spanish/Japanese) of Latin band BON-BON BLANCO, who solos as "Anna"
2) German pop band (written "AnnA")
3) 90's Rock band from Croydon, England
4) Techno Project ("Schneewittchen EP")
5) Swiss rap artist (Debut: "Still Young", 2006, muve/Musikvertrieb)
6) Ukrainian nu-metal band. 1) Anna Santos is the vocalist of Latin band BON-BON BLANCO. She releases her solo work under just "Anna".
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Redrum - (often stylized as REDRUM) is a Japanese indie/shoegaze rock band who formed in 1996 with the decisive goal of becoming a band similar to Portishead for Japan. The members of the band consist of Yumi (vocals), Tsuyoshi (guitar) and Kazi (drums). The role of bassist officially changed two times and was helmed primarily by Soto who joined the band early on and stayed until his departure in December 2004. Their catalogue of works consists of only a few proper albums, several mini albums and maxi singles.