There is more than one musician called Harm: 1. Harm an Gangsta Rap artist hailing from the S.F. Bay area. 2. Harm is a Drum & Bass producer signed on Gain Records. 3. Harm is a thrash-metal band from Mandal, Norway. The band was formed in 1997 by singer/bassplayer Steffan Schulze. After some some line-up changes, an unofficial demo with their material was released in 2003. They recorded their first official single "Harm" in Verdenzromme studios (2003). Good response both to the CD and live performance, resulted in a new recording, released as "Unleashed" in 2004.
A) Old school death metal band from Sweden. In the vein of the Swedish gods Entombed and Dismember, etc. Started out in the end of 1990 but were never satisfied with their demo recordings and never released anything. The band eventually died out but was resurrected by Jimmy in 2008. In his own words: "I was too nostalgic and said to myself that: Now, many years after the band died, my old songs must be recorded and a demo shall be made, so I started the band again on my own".
1.to is an indierockband from Germany
2. Death metal band from Canton, Ohio, US. Discography
3. Metal band from Danville, Virginia, US.
4. ton is a project by Greeks Dimitis Damaskos (aka Damcase) and Haris Koutsokostas (aka Vokal Idiot). Analogue sound sources, field recordings and samples create a diverse audio environment in which you can distinguish the interaction of diverse musical influences.
There are at least 26 bands with the name Necrosis 1). Thrash Metal Band from Chile. Formed in 1985, is one of the pioneer thrash metal bands of that country, obviously something very uncommon for a country ruled by a dictatorship. Their first album was recorded and published in 1988, The search had aggresive and menacing riffs with a simple but deep voice with a clear message. They band split up in 1991 after Alfredo Peña’s suicide, they had a brief reunion in 1999 and they reformed the band again in 2001 for a second album called “Enslaved to the machine”...
Grin may refer to multiple artists.
1) An early 70s American rock band best-known for featuring Nils Lofgren on guitar;
2) An independent alternative rock band based in Chicago, now known as Quasar Wut-Wut. 1) Grin was an early 70s rock group based in the Washington D.C metro area whose debut release came out in 1971 on the CBS/Spindizzy Label. The group featured a 19-year-old prodigal alumni of Walter Johnson High School in Bethesda, MD, that being Nils Lofgren on guitar.
Master is the most well-known project of bassist, vocalist, and songwriter Paul Speckmann. They were well known in the early extreme metal underground, being both one of the first death metal bands, and one of the most influential alongside Death in the emerging death metal scene. The band began in 1983, and still exists today, having released several albums with many different lineups. Paul Speckmann started out as bass player in doom band War Cry, where he met up with drummer Bill Schmidt who was drafted in to replace previous War Cry drummer, Joe Laccino.