1) NoGoD (Previously known as 新興宗教楽団NoGoD) is a heavy metal with visual kei style band formed in 2005 in Tokyo, Japan. The band consist of 団長 (Danchou, Vocals), Kyrie (Guitar), Shinno (Guitar), 華凛 (Karin, Bass) and K (Drums). Since 2010, they have a major-contract on KING RECORDS. During their Indies-era on ART POP ENTERTAINMENT, they released 2 studio-albums ("夢幻教" in 2008 and "極彩色" in 2009), 2 mini-albums and 10 singles. Their major debut on KING RECORDS was their single "カクセイ" (Kakusei) released on June 9th, 2010.
Freak folk experimental artist. Masaki Batoh (????) is the founding member, singer, and guitarist of the Japanese psychedelic super group Ghost.
There are 2 bands with the name Ventura. (1) Ventura (Switzerland) - Phil (Guitar, Vocals); Mike (Drums) and Diego (Bass) - is a three piece from Switzerland founded in summer of 2002. Ventura has shared stage with fine acts such as The pAper chAse, Medications, Cat On Form and Scumbucket. In 2005, the band released two 10'' splits vinyl on Get a Life Records. The first split was shared with the mighty swiss band Disco Doom and the second with the brutal Cortez. In 2006, Ventura released its first full length Pa Capona.
Masaaki Suzuki is an organist, harpsichordist and conductor, and the founder and musical director of the Bach Collegium Japan. He was born in Kobe to parents who were both Christian and amateur musicians. He studied composition and organ at the Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music, and was later taught harpsichord and organ by Ton Koopman and Piet Kee at the Sweelink Conservatory in Holland. In 1993 he began teaching at Kobe University, and founded the Bach Collegium in 1990. The group began giving concerts regularly in 1992, and made its first recordings three years later.
There are multiple artists with the name Scapegoat: 1. Powerviolence band from Boston
2. Hard rock band from Charlotte, North Carolina
3. Japanese visual kei band (also tagged as ＳＣＡＰＥＧＯＡＴ)
4. Bulgarian death metal band 1) Scapegoat is a powerviolence band from Boston, USA that is similar to Crossed Out that they've been dubbed somewhat of a Crossed Out tribute band. The band released a self-titled 7" in 2006 and self-titled 12" in 2011 - both on Painkiller Records. Website: http://www.myspace.com/scapegoatpowerviolence
There are multiple artists with this name: 1) Prana are Tsuyoshi Suzuki, Nick Taylor, and Andy Guthrie, a goa trance project from Japan. Discography
* Cyclone (Matsuri Productions 1996)
* Geomantik (Matsuri Productions 1997) 2) Prana is an alternative/rock band from S. João da Madeira, Portugal. Discography:
* Compilation "FNAC Novos Talentos" (2011)
* "Trapo Trapézio" (2011)
* "Prana" (2008)
Dod is a Greek self-taught guitarist whose musical style combines different music elements but is mostly influenced by hard rock and heavy metal music. A promising, talented, new guitarist with an innovative, inspiring, clear, imposing but at the same time refined and delicate sound at the launch of his career.
There are multiple artists tracked as "LANDS" on last.fm. 3. Melodic hardcore from United Kingdom 1. LANDS is a special unit made up of ??? (Jin Akanishi; former co-lead vocalist of KAT-TUN) and ???? (Takeshi Kobayashi), a producer known for his work with Mr.Children, My Little Lover and other well-known contemporary pop/rock acts in the Japanese music industry, in promotion of the film "BANDAGE" which Kobayashi directed and Akanishi starred in.