Lead singer Mika Handa arrived in London in 1998, with the goal of playing in a punk band. Recruitment for the band began with the arrival in London of the guitarist Agi. Another Mika (Mika Kanayama) on bass introduced an element of musicality to the bass department while a North London boy, Ergi, provided the drums. In 2000, they signed with the Beastie Boys' label Grand Royal. Mika Bomb performed in the West Country plugging their singles "Super Sexy Razor Happy Girls" and "Heart Attack".
EAT YOU ALIVE is a alternative metal band from Nagoya, Japan. Originally named as ＭａｖｅＲｉｃｋ, the group began to perform under the name EAT YOU ALIVE on June 8th, 2008. Since the band's name change, both the music and the image of the band have evolved away from the conventional visual kei style. Their new sound and appearance, resembling western nu metal bands, make EAT YOU ALIVE a distinctive band in the visual kei scene. Band Members:
ヒロ (Hiro) - Vocalist (ex. ＭａｖｅＲｉｃｋ)
亮平 (Ryouhei) - Guitarist (ex. ＭａｖｅＲｉｃｋ)
dj sniff (Takuro Mizuta Lippit) believes in the instrumental autonomy of the turntable and the musicianship of the DJ. His music focuses on the reconstruction of phonographically amplified sounds through electro-acoustical methods and techniques of turntablism.
He has performed in numerous venues in the U.S., the U.K., Japan, Russia, Romania, Austria, Italy, Germany, France, Lithuania, Croatia, the Netherlands and has been invited to perform at festivals such as Bent 05 (US)...
2007-2009 psychedelic ambient jazz pop band in London, England.
Consists : Rica Minami(Vo/Keys), Kyohei Tabata(Gt), Masashi Uehara(Ba), Kaz Matsuda(Dr)
There are at least 4 artists named Annabel:
1. Annabel, a japanese doujin music singer.
2. Annabel, an indie-rock band from Kent, Ohio
3. Annabel, a heavy-metal band from Prague, Czech Republic
4. Annabel, a dutch female singer
1. Annabel is a Japanese doujin music singer, she was born in Argentina and educated in Japan. binaria is another circle that she sings with やなぎなぎ. She is also the singer of Annina with the composer is bermei.inazawa. She also features in many game and anime themes. The ending theme from Sankarea, "Above your hand", was her first song with a videoclip.
There are 2 bands with the name Ventura. (1) Ventura (Switzerland) - Phil (Guitar, Vocals); Mike (Drums) and Diego (Bass) - is a three piece from Switzerland founded in summer of 2002. Ventura has shared stage with fine acts such as The pAper chAse, Medications, Cat On Form and Scumbucket. In 2005, the band released two 10'' splits vinyl on Get a Life Records. The first split was shared with the mighty swiss band Disco Doom and the second with the brutal Cortez. In 2006, Ventura released its first full length Pa Capona.
Coffins are a Japanese death-doom metal band, formed in 1996 by guitarist and vocalist Uchino. Having gone through several lineup changes in the past, they now consist of Uchino, Ryo (drums) and Koreeda (bass). Their sound is influenced by old school '80s and '90s doom metal, death metal and thrash metal. After several demos they released their 1st full-length album "Mortuary In Darkness" in 2005.
There are, at least, fourteen artists using this name: 1. DiVA, a sub-group from Japanese idol group AKB48 formed in February 2011. Members consist of Akimoto Sayaka (秋元才加), Umeda Ayaka (梅田彩佳), Masuda Yuka (増田有華) and Miyazawa Sae (宮澤佐江). They are being promoted as a 'vocal and dance unit'. Their debut single Tsuki no uragawa (月の裏側; The Other Side of the Moon) was released May 18, 2011. 2. A Los Angeles based psychedelic pop artist (full name Diva Dompe) who released the album "The Glitter End" on Critical Heights in May 2011: www.criticalheights.com
1) Ablaze is a 23 year old hip hop artist with a half Australian half Greek-Cypriot nationality, born and mostly raised in Nicosia. He has been participating in urban events across the island for the last 6 years. His name rings a bell in every city in the island hence ha has hosted and performed from clubs, private events, raves to beach parties. Furthermore, he has spread his lyrical skills internationally some example range from Lebanon(Beirut), UK(London, Birmingham) and the list goes on… 2) South brazillian melodic death metal with thrash metal and progressive influences band Ablaze.
From the outskirts of Tokyo, from the most unknown prefecture in the country, comes the most exciting and brightest hopes in funk ever. The six-piece phenomenon, the nasty groove-making cats, the deep-dapping and history changing dogs call themselves the Mountain Mocha Kilimanjaro. Well dressed, slick but playing some of the rawest and deepest funk that would shake anyone's booty, and add that with furious energy of a rock and roll band , and you have these amazing gentlemen.