Winterfylleth are C. Naughton (vocals, guitar), S. Lucas (drums, backing vocals) and N. Wallwork (bass, backing vocals); a black metal band from Manchester, UK celebrating themes of England's Anglo-Saxon Heritage. In 2007 they released 'Rising of the Winter Full Moon', a 3 track demo limited to 50 copies. In autumn 2008 they released their debut full length 'The Ghost Of Heritage' on Profound Lore.
3 bands exist under this name (check also Stone): 1. Serbian Black Metal band
2. American Experimental/Avantgarde band
3. Hungarian Progressive Metal band 1. The dark monumental cult of The Stone was born in 1996. At first the darkness was spreading under the different band name, known as STONE TO FLESH. February '97, first demo called "Serbian Woods" was recorded followed by first live appearances.
There are 2 artists under this name;
1.Perkele started in late 1993. by four guys, Ron vocals and guitar, Jonsson drums, Olof Bass and Anders Guitar. Perkele recorded the first demo tape ”Nu får det vara nog” in the beginning of 94 and next one ”Det växande hatet” in late 94, the band did so many gigs that they became a well known punk band in their hometown, the sound was back in the days very fast punk with Swedish folk music influences a sound that you still can hear even today. After a while Anders got tired of playing music and left the band and Perkele became a three member band.
There are multiple artists with this name: 1) Arkona (ÐÑ€ÐºÐ¾Ð½Ð°) is a Slavonic pagan folk metal band from Russia. Official Site Their lyrics are heavily influenced by Russian folklore,and Slavic mythology, and their music incorporates several traditional Russian musical instruments. The band was founded in 2002 and as of January 2007 they have published five albums, one demo, one compilation and one concert DVD. Current Discography: Ð ÑƒÑÑŒ/Rus Demo 2003
Vozrozhdenie Full-length 2004
Mondvolland stands for black metal with a unique and non-typical character, combining both scream, lower grunt and different styles of clean vocals. The lyrics and atmosphere of the music bring back olden times of the birthplace of its founding members. Having started out as a more folk-focused concept in 2006, Mondvolland, since 2010 a solid foursome, stands for a more atmospheric and layered side of black metal. For live shows, energy and dedication are keywords.
Skyforger is a folk metal band from R?ga, Latvia. They have been tempering their music in the smithy of the Thundergod since 1995. For the last decade, the band has been fighting under the flag of Latvian pagan metal; an extreme blend of traditional baltic folk music and various metal influences ranging from Norwegian inspired black metal through to 80s-rooted heavy metal. The band's unique combination of ancient and modern influence has given them a wide appeal throughout both the metal and folk scenes...
There are at least seven artists which use this name:
1. A metal band from Germany
2. A death metal band from Switzerland
3. An industrial band from Australia
4. A thrash metal band from Iceland
5. A progressive death metal band from Latvia
6. A punk band from the United States
7. A death grind band from the Ukraine 1. A metal band from Sinzig, Germany, who defined their style as modern death metal. The 5 friends released 2 EPs: "Coma" (2007) and "Branded" (2009, Web-EP). Both EPs are available for free download on their website.
There are at least six acts known as Pagan. 1) Black Metal Band from Belarus (Grodno), that exists since 1994. 2) Black metal band from Istanbul, Turkey. 3) Shoegaze and Trip Hop influenced Electronica band from Melbourne, Australia whose debut EP is expected to be released in early 2009. 4) Heavy Metal band from Sweden who released two albums. The self-titled in 1990 and The Weight in 1993. Their lyrical themes was nordic mythology, social issues and heroism.
Suspect is a name shared by many different artists:
1. A dubstep/ electronic artist from the UK.
2. Tim O'Loghlin, an Australian creating left field electronica, with Bo Daley from Dark Network.
3. A punk/ hardcore band, influenced by the likes of 7 Generations, Gorilla Biscuits, Adolescents, and other similar bands. They played their last show with Modern Life Is War on June 17th in Gainesville Florida and have since broken up.
It all started in Norrtälje, Sweden, 1995. Three old friends began to talk about starting a band. They had all played or growled in different constellations before. The main direction with this project, was to play as fast and primitive metal as possible, and the lyrics had to be in Swedish. No question about that. To get the massive and raw sound they wanted, they only had to find a second guitarist and of course a drummer.