1. Treasure is the one-man sampling project of Hari Ashurst. The project was started in the not so hazy summer of 2009, the absence of hot weather and the predicted 'barbecue summer' forced many Brits to find summer abroad, Hari Ashurst decided to find it in his headphones. The process involved making weird and cool sounds, mostly using reverb and anything woozy, and writing the kind of chorus that Hall and Oates would have. http://www.myspace.com/treasuretheband
I See Stars is an American post-hardcore band from Warren, Michigan, United States, formed in 2006. Their music combines elements of pop and hardcore.
The group released its debut EP, Green Light Go! in 2007 and several demos before signing with Sumerian Records in 2008, label on which they released their debut album, 3D, on April 14, 2009. The album featured a guest appearance from Bizzy Bone of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
There are two groups with this name: 1. A prog-folk trio from Calgary, Canada.
http://raleigh.bandcamp.com/ Sultry boy girl duets weave through newstyle prog-folk. This cello, guitar, drum trio pulls unexpected beat memories from the places your heart has heard before. Raleigh is a trio from Calgary, AB with a sound larger than their line-up might imply, and a style that is difficult to pigeonhole. 2. A post hardcore band from Massachusetts, USA.
Feed Her To The Sharks are a metalcore band based in Melbourne, Australia.
They released their debut album in early 2010 called "The Beauty of Falling".
They are said to be one of the most underated metal acts in the new generation of metalcore bands. Their massive breakdowns, tech riffs and powering vocals are making them one of Australia's biggest metalcore acts today.
Slint was a math rock band consisting of Brian McMahan (guitar and vocals), David Pajo (guitar), Britt Walford (drums), Todd Brashear (bass on Spiderland) and Ethan Buckler (bass on Tweez). They formed in Louisville, Kentucky, United States in 1986. Though they disbanded circa 1991, they are considered to be a major influence on the post-hardcore, math rock, and post-rock scenes. Slint's first album Tweez was recorded by legendary engineer Steve Albini in 1987 and released in obscurity on the Jennifer Hartman Records label in 1989.
Trial Kennedy are an alternative rock band from Melbourne, Victoria that formed in 2002. Since their formation, the band have increased in popularity significantly due to their prolific touring and from the support of independent Australian radio shows, such as Triple J's punk and hardcore-oriented show, ShortFastLoud. The band's unique name comes from a music teacher, Mark Kennedy. When the band met in high school, they were all seeing Kennedy as their guitar tutor."We all 'trialled' off him", noted guitarist Stacey Gray.
There are two bands named Fitzcarraldo: Aschaffenburg, Germany.
est. 2006. Jan, Daniel, Matthias, Heiko, Ulrich. 3 Guitars, Bass, Drums, Synthies, electronic beats and a lot of pedalboards.
Playing Songs about life in general.
Occassional singing or screaming.
Sometimes loud, sometimes quiet. 5 friends making music together. Discography:
Herbst (2007 / DIY)
Lass sein was ist (2010 / Baxxbeat Music) facebook.com/wirsindfitzcarraldo
There are multiple artists with this name
1. An alternate tag for Emma Bunton
2. An emo/hardcore band, later known as GunsLikeGirls
3. A French folk rock band active in the late 1990's
4. The United Kingdom entrant in the 1990 Eurovision Song Contest
5. A psychedelic rock band from Ann Arbor, Michigan
6. A female pop duo
7. An Arabic pop singer from Egypt
8. Italian singer Emma Marrone
9. Danish singer https://www.facebook.com/emmasound
There is more than one artist by the name of Anodyne:
1) American Metalcore band.
2) Alias of electronic producer Colin Cloughley. 1) Anodyne formed during the summer of 1997 in Boston, MA. The original members were Thos Niles (drums), Mike Hill (guitar/vocals), Mike Davis (bass) and Ayal Naor (guitar/vocals). The early music was defined by long, noisy improvisational jams punctuated by intense metal/hardcore songs.
At least four bands currently go under this name. 1) Members SHIGE-Vo./Synth/Sequence Azuma Sakamoto-Gr. Tomohiro Matsuda-Ba MUROCHIN-Dr. Formed in 1992, WRENCH have released their debut album in 1994.
Since then they kept producing various kinds of music ranging from heavy/loud rock, hardcore punk to electro dance music.
They started quite early to collaborate with DJs and exceeded the border of alternative music and got much attention from people.