J. Barreto - guitar, vocals
Zachary Veltheim - bass
Chad Voight - drums
J. Barreto - guitar, vocals
There are several artists under the name of Burden:
1) A thrash metal band from Finland
2) A sludge metal band from Germany
3) A Canadian band playing hardcore
4) An American crossover band
5) An experimental drone/dark ambient artist
1) Burden is a finnish thrash metal metal band. It was founded in autumn 2008. Sami (bass guitar/vocals) and Henkka (rhythm guitar) phoned Matias (drums) so they could form a band. Later Henkka asked Otto (lead guitar) to join the band, and he did. After they had composed some songs of their own, they practiced hard and went to the studio.
There are at least seven artists which use this name:
1. A metal band from Germany
2. A death metal band from Switzerland
3. An industrial band from Australia
4. A thrash metal band from Iceland
5. A progressive death metal band from Latvia
6. A punk band from the United States
7. A death grind band from the Ukraine 1. A metal band from Sinzig, Germany, who defined their style as modern death metal. The 5 friends released 2 EPs: "Coma" (2007) and "Branded" (2009, Web-EP). Both EPs are available for free download on their website.
Soundgarden is a Seattle rock band who helped to define the sound that came to be called grunge. Despite starting years earlier, and having a sound that more closely resembled Black Sabbath or Led Zeppelin than their contemporaries, they are usually considered one of the "big four" of the '90s Seattle grunge bands, along with Alice in Chains, Nirvana and Pearl Jam. The band was formed in 1984 by Chris Cornell (vocals, and originally drums) and Hiro Yamamoto (bass), to be joined later by Kim Thayil (guitar) and Scott Sundquist (drums).
Free tracks can be downloaded at The Crowns website. Established in the heart of Amsterdam, The Crowns were built on the foundations of Dutch liberty and freedom. A shared passion for truly handcrafted music and a free environment strongly conductive to creativity led Valentine (vocals), Thomas (guitar) and Alex (keys) to craft the first royal rock prototype. Originally just intended for friends, the sound of The Crowns was nevertheless quickly picked up online by music enthusiasts.
At least three bands have gone by the Black Tongue moniker: 1. A down-tempo hardcore/beatdown/groove band from Hull, England. Founded in January 2013, the band features members of Infant Annihilator and Mister Sister Fister. 2. An American act is also named Black tongue 3. Black tongue is a rock band from Copenhagen, Denmark. The line-up consists of: Cristian Olesen (guitars, vocals), Rune Nielsen (bass guitar), Snakebite (drums), and Jonas Skovsbøl (guitars). The band recorded their first self named EP in May 2009. The EP contained 4 tracks and the band is currently unsigned.
Chevelle is an alternative metal band from Grayslake, IL. They formed in 1994 with the members of Sam Loeffler, Pete Loeffler (brothers) and Matt Scott. Matt was later replaced in 1996 by Joe Loeffler as bass player. On July 10, 2005 Joe was fired because of "irreconcilable differences". Geno Lenardo (Filter) filled in until August 2005, when Dean Bernardini (brother-in-law to the Loefflers) became the new bass player of Chevelle.
Six Claw Paw are a 4-piece hard rock band hailing from Exeter and Teignmouth. The band came onto the rock scene in late 2009 when guitarist Olly Peters and lead guitarist/vocalist James Fitt got together after James answered an online ad to start a band. They were soon joined by drummer Jack Williams and bassist Mat