There are at least ten bands named Downfall (you'd think at least one of them would change their name). (1) Californian Punk band
Downfall was a ska and punk band from the Bay Area formed by Tim Armstrong, Matt Freeman, Dave Mello, Pat Mello, and Jason Hammon following the break-up of Operation Ivy in 1989 and pre-dating Armstrong's and Freeman's wider recognition in Rancid. They performed three shows at Gilman over a period of three months: one of these shows was recorded. for more info check out http://www.operationivy.com/downfall.php
1. Farcry is a five-man acoustic based rock band from Portland, OR. Fronted by singer songwriter Andrew Supina, Farcry is dedicated to being true professionals in all aspects and working toward growing their success in the coming years and beyond. FryCry has opened for Three Days Grace, Floater, Adam Brody "Big Japan" and played events along side bands Everclear and The Presidents of the United States of America.
Master is the most well-known project of bassist, vocalist, and songwriter Paul Speckmann. They were well known in the early extreme metal underground, being both one of the first death metal bands, and one of the most influential alongside Death in the emerging death metal scene. The band began in 1983, and still exists today, having released several albums with many different lineups. Paul Speckmann started out as bass player in doom band War Cry, where he met up with drummer Bill Schmidt who was drafted in to replace previous War Cry drummer, Joe Laccino.
There are at least 7 bands called Suffer: 1. Suffer is a hardcore punk / powerviolence band from Perth, Australia. To date, the band has released a self-titled demo cassette (2008), a CDR / cassette titled 'Blood Wars' (2009), a split 7" with Pathetic Human (2010), and have recently released their first full-length LP titled 'Lone' (2010). 2. Swedish Suffer formed in 1988. The band had a raw, yet somewhat technical sound, unlike many "straight to the point" bands.
There are at least seven artists which use this name:
1. A metal band from Germany
2. A death metal band from Switzerland
3. An industrial band from Australia
4. A thrash metal band from Iceland
5. A progressive death metal band from Latvia
6. A punk band from the United States
7. A death grind band from the Ukraine 1. A metal band from Sinzig, Germany, who defined their style as modern death metal. The 5 friends released 2 EPs: "Coma" (2007) and "Branded" (2009, Web-EP). Both EPs are available for free download on their website.
Archaic was formed by 3 ex-members of Braindeath (2001-2004, Hungary) in 2004, setting a new path in musical experience - mainly thrash coloured with many kinds of other influences - but still based on the old style of the group. Among a couple of concerts, the band had its second blitzkrieg in Kiev (Ukraine) the same year, but for the first time under the name Archaic. The members have decided to record the first album and started prepare for the big event.
There are multiple artists with this name: 1) Ghoul is a thrash metal band formed in United States of America (Oakland, California) in 2001. Official Website
Official Myspace 2) Ghoul was a legendary punk/hardcore band from Japan. Please change your tags to ＧＨＯＵＬ for this specific band. Ghoul formed in the mid 80's and were active until their front man Masami formed another band called Sqwad in early 90s, and soon after that he died.
Nightrage is a Greek/Swedish melodic death metal band formed by guitarist Marios Iliopoulos and his close friend Gus G. who later re-located to Gothenburg, Sweden.
Tomas Lindsberg of "At The Gates" was the Vocalist of the "Nightrage" from 2003-2005.
He recorded on Nightrage’s first two full length records Sweet Vengence in 2003 and Descent Into Chaos in 2005. Tomas will also be providing guest vocals on Nightrage’s upcoming album.
Cripper is a German thrash metal band formed in 2005. In 2006 they released the demo album Killer Escort Service which can be downloaded for free from their homepage. In 2007 their first full length album Freak Inside was released. Then came the album Devil Reveals released in 2009. In 2012 the album Antagonist was released.