J. Barreto - guitar, vocals
Zachary Veltheim - bass
Chad Voight - drums
J. Barreto - guitar, vocals
Yngwie Johann Malmsteen (born Lars Johan Yngve Lannerb
There are at least four bands/artists using the name "Stallone": 1) An experimental instrumental metal band from Atlanta, GA
2) is a parody of plunderphonic artist stAllio!, created by stAllio! himself for his compilation parody, Droplift II.
3) is a German band.
4) A Swedish punk band from Gothenburg.
5) A pop punk band from San Antoino, TX. 1)
Juan Montoya- Guitars
Evan Diprima- Drums
C.J. Ridings- Bass
Thomas Gonzalez- Guitars
G3 is an almost annual live music show and concert tour featuring three select guitarists of the generation; hence its name. It was created by guitarists Joe Satriani and Steve Vai in 1996. Since its inception G3 has featured many guitarists including: Yngwie Malmsteen, John Petrucci, Robert Fripp, Eric Johnson, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Uli Jon Roth, Michael Schenker, Adrian Legg, Paul Gilbert and many other special guests, including Steve Lukather, Steve Morse and drummer Mike Portnoy. There are three official live releases of G3:
There is more than one Outlaws on last.fm: 1. The Outlaws are Southern rock band formed in Tampa, FL.
2. The Outlaws were a house band for Joe Meek's recording studio. --- 1) The Outlaws are Southern rock band formed in Tampa, FL in 1972 by singers/guitarists Hughie Thomasson and Henry Paul, bassist Frank O'Keefe, and drummer Monte Yoho. With the 1973 addition of guitarist Billy Jones, the lineup was complete...
Spiderbait are an alternative rock band formed in 1991 in Finley, New South Wales, Australia which consists of Mark "Kram" Maher (drums, lead vocals), Janet English (bass, vocals) and Damien Whitty (guitar). They have had two top ten albums and another three albums reach the Australian top 40. Their song Buy Me A Pony was #1 on the Triple J Hottest 100 for 1996, and the group enjoyed success with their 2004 #1 Australian hit cover of Black Betty.
1) Blackjack an American rapper. 2) Blackjack was a band featuring Michael Bolton and Bruce Kulick. The drummer was Sandy Gennaro and the bass player was Jimmy Haslip. 3) Blackjack is a Grime Producer In Nasty Crew From East London, UK 4) Blackjack is a Thrash-/Groove-Metal band from Germany. 5) Blackjack was a 1990s hard rock band from Hamilton, New Zealand. Info. 6) BlackJack was an alternative rock band from Croatia. 7) BlackJack is a Swedish dansband.
Jeffery Phillip Wiedlandt (Born January 14, 1967 in Bayonne, New Jersey), better known as Zakk Wylde, was the lead guitarist in Ozzy Osbourne's band and has also found success playing lead guitar in his own band, Black Label Society, who have been a part of the Ozzfest tour many times, having guitarist Nick Catanese on the rhythm section. Zakk has been voted "Most Valuable Player" for three successive years in the "Guitar World" (US) magazine polls.