A dark, melodic death metal band from Melbourne, Be'lakor has quickly come to be regarded as one of Australia's most promising and creative metal acts. The band's international reputation has grown rapidly since the release of their 2007 debut, "The Frail Tide," its 2009 follow-up, "Stone's Reach," and most recently, the band's third album, "Of Breath and Bone." 2012 will see Be'lakor return to Europe to play at Germany's Summer Breeze Festival and the Czech Republic's Brutal Assault Festival.
Based in Sydney, Australia, Beyond Terror Beyond Grace combine death metal, black metal, post-rock, ambient and progressive elements to create a unique form of aural extremity. After playing more than 55 shows over 15 countries in the last year across Australia, Europe, the United Kingdom and the United States with some of the biggest names in extreme metal, the band is now is set to release its brand new album – Nadir.
There are two bands with the name After Death: The first After Death have been together since 1999 with many different lineups. Mike Browning (ex Morbid Angel, Nocturnus and Acheron) vocalist and drummer is the Axle of The Wheel of After Death. The idea behind this entity is to convey my Occult learnings to the public via my Musick, and like life, After Death is an open book always changing page to page.
Horrified is a Death Metal band from Athens, Greece. The idea of forming a Death metal band was swirling around in Gore's head for months, back in 1989. 1990 - Finally HORRIFIED came into being in early 1990 with the following line-up: Gore- Vocals, Timos- Guitar, Kostas- Bass, Stelios- Drums. After a couple of live demos their first official one was released in late 1990 entitled "Prophecy Of Gore". The response of the underground scene was enthusiastic. They signed with the local underground label Black Power Records.
Ex Deo is a Canadian metal band formed in 2008 in Montreal, Quebec, a new Roman themed death metal group led by Maurizio Iacono (Kataklysm) released their debut album Romulus to the world on June 19, 2009 (Europe) and June 30, 2009 (North America) via Nuclear Blast Records. The album was recorded with producer (and Kataklysm guitarist) Jean-Francois Dagenais (Misery Index, Despised Icon, Malevolent Creation).
There are several artists under the name of Burden:
1) A thrash metal band from Finland
2) A sludge metal band from Germany
3) A Canadian band playing hardcore
4) An American crossover band
5) An experimental drone/dark ambient artist
1) Burden is a finnish thrash metal metal band. It was founded in autumn 2008. Sami (bass guitar/vocals) and Henkka (rhythm guitar) phoned Matias (drums) so they could form a band. Later Henkka asked Otto (lead guitar) to join the band, and he did. After they had composed some songs of their own, they practiced hard and went to the studio.
1) Calvary was a band from Chicago, IL. Formed by Matt Weeks (Current, Ottawa, .Nema) joined by his friends Dave Song and Jeff Rice (Ottawa, .NEMA) after the demise of their previous band Dearborn S.S. in late summer of 2000, Calvary grew to be one of the most recognized bands on Weeks's own council records' roster. Matt Ryan (ex-Human Cock) joined the band on second guitar. Calvary recorded a demo with that setup and released it on april, 20th of 2001. The remainder of the year was spent playing local venues and writing material for an upcoming full-length.
1) Sadist is an Italian metal band.
2) Sadist is a Japanese doujin music producer who is affiliated with the Strawhat label. The beginning of SADIST takes us back to 1991, when guitarist and keyboards player Tommy and drummer Peso start auditioning musicians for a brand new project. These auditions lead to the first band
There are at least three with that name, the first was a power metal band from LA, California the second being a (fucking sick) Beatdown Hardcore band from Preston City in the north west of England , and the third one being an alias of DJ Ruthless, a jump-style DJ from the Netherlands. 1) Ruthless. The name itself describes what the band is all about. Powerful, heavy and aggressive, with no mercy. Ruthless was formed in 1982 by lead guitarist Kenny McGee and lead vocalist Sammy D. Ruthless released a 5-song E.
The year is 2013...
The Old Continent is on the brink of total collapse. After two pyrrhic victories the Fifth French Republic groans under the yoke of Berlin at long last, making once proud France the 17th state of Germany. To secure some hope for a sixth French Republic, the French music label Season of Mist has shown remarkable vigour and artistic courage to forge an alliance with the only triple-A rated band in Europe: The Monolith Deathcult (TMDC).