Necrophagia is an american death metal band assembled in Wellsville, Ohio in 1983. They were one of the first death metal bands and were a popular group in the underground "tape trading" scene of the early-to-mid-1980s. Featuring hard-driving metal and growling vocals, Necrophagia became a pioneer in the fledgling extreme metal genre. Their first full-length album, Season of the Dead, was recorded and released in 1987.
Aegaeon is an American deathcore band from Evansville, Indiana. The group consists of vocalist Julian Kersey, guitarists Sebastian Brown and Jerry Grannan, bassist Nick Scott and drummer Anthony Barone. The band has released one studio album, one EP, and three music videos. Their debut EP Exponential Transcendence was released in June 2009, followed up by their full-length debut Dissension in August 2011, and a second EP Being in July 2012; all of which were self-released by the band.
Fog is a name of at least five artists: 1) A pseudonym of Andrew Broder, who notably changes style from album to album. The first released was a self titled on Ninja Tune in 2002 after he was brought to the attention of the label by Doseone. Ether Teeth followed in 2003, Hummer EP in 2004, 10th Avenue Freakout in 2005, the Loss Leader EP in 2006 and most recently, Ditherer in 2007. Andrew collaborated with Jonathan 'Yoni' Wolf of Why? on the 2003 release Hymie's Basement on the London label Lex Records.
There are five bands using this name: 1) A thrash metal/symphonic black metal one man band from Malta. Sauron composes all of the music for Apotheosis. Although the band was formed in autumn of 1993, it wasn't until 2002 that Sauron released a full length, the four track epic Farthest From The Sun. 2) A two piece doom band from Toledo, Ohio. Their first album, 'Husk', was self-released in 2011 and they are currently (9/12) completing their second release, 'Bane'.
1) Sadist is an Italian metal band.
2) Sadist is a Japanese doujin music producer who is affiliated with the Strawhat label. The beginning of SADIST takes us back to 1991, when guitarist and keyboards player Tommy and drummer Peso start auditioning musicians for a brand new project. These auditions lead to the first band
Horrified is a Death Metal band from Athens, Greece. The idea of forming a Death metal band was swirling around in Gore's head for months, back in 1989. 1990 - Finally HORRIFIED came into being in early 1990 with the following line-up: Gore- Vocals, Timos- Guitar, Kostas- Bass, Stelios- Drums. After a couple of live demos their first official one was released in late 1990 entitled "Prophecy Of Gore". The response of the underground scene was enthusiastic. They signed with the local underground label Black Power Records.
There are several artists under the name of Burden:
1) A thrash metal band from Finland
2) A sludge metal band from Germany
3) A Canadian band playing hardcore
4) An American crossover band
5) An experimental drone/dark ambient artist
1) Burden is a finnish thrash metal metal band. It was founded in autumn 2008. Sami (bass guitar/vocals) and Henkka (rhythm guitar) phoned Matias (drums) so they could form a band. Later Henkka asked Otto (lead guitar) to join the band, and he did. After they had composed some songs of their own, they practiced hard and went to the studio.
1) Necronomicon were formed in 1971 in Aachen, the Western part of Germany near the Belgium and Netherlands border. With an album title (Tips zum Selbtsmord) that means "How to Commit Suicide," Necronomicon's one album, from 1972, featured bleak progressive garage rock with long instrumental passages. With wailing acid guitar solos, dark organ swirls, and angst-ridden singing in German, Necronomicon has created a dark and powerful vision that blends psychedelic and progressive music with a proto-punk garage band sensibility.
There are two bands with the name After Death: The first After Death have been together since 1999 with many different lineups. Mike Browning (ex Morbid Angel, Nocturnus and Acheron) vocalist and drummer is the Axle of The Wheel of After Death. The idea behind this entity is to convey my Occult learnings to the public via my Musick, and like life, After Death is an open book always changing page to page.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. A technical/experimental death metal band from Australia.
2. An atmospheric neo-prog/metal band created by members of Cynic, from Miami, USA.
3. An independent progressive rock band from Edmonton, Canada.
4. A dreampop/electronic/ambient band based in Staffordshire, UK.
5. A hardcore breaks/nu rave act from London, UK.
6. An electronic/ambient artist from California, USA.
7. An Egyptian/British rock band based in Cairo, Egypt.
8. Mistag of the soundtrack to the video-game from Valve Corporation. See below