Hailing from Detroit, Walls of Jericho released their highly anticipated 4th CD for Trustkill Records on July 29, 2008. Produced by Ben Schigel (Chimaira/Ringworm), The American Dream follows the mesh of metallic venom and concrete fury of hardcore/punk that the band is known for, 12 solid tracks of highly anticipated hard beating poetic thunder people have come to expect from the band. “Working on the new CD ended up being a really wonderful experience. We worked really well together, collaborated better than ever, and had a great time.
new school hardcore
There are at least 3 bands: 1)Kindred - Representing Limburg Area Hardcore, Kindred was one of the first bands ever released on Goodlife that was not from the 'H8000 crew'. After Kindred called it quits, some members of the band went on to form 'Enemy of the Sun' but after a while they split up for good. Shortly after that Eric & Walter started a new band called Troublelovesus, but that's also history. Maarten played some time in Ampslamper but they are dead, just like the other bands.
There are several bands with the name Harvest: (1) A Minneapolis hardcore band
(2) A Barcelona alternative band
(3) A Texas christian band
(4) A UK-based band
(5) A hard rock band from New Zealand
(6) A German metal band
(7) An Oklahoma City hard rock band from the early 70s
(8) A dark ambient music project
(9) A Japanese indie band
(10) Jump up drum and bass producer
Harvest (1) Harvest (US) was a seminal hardcore band from Minneapolis, Minnesota. It released two full lengths on Trustkill Records plus numerous 7"s and splits.
Biography 1996 - 2003
This is our band-history . . . By Riccardo Ricci PART.1 (1996-1999) Reprisal started out in september '96 from the ashes of a band called Statement, which just released a pretty good demo the year before. Because of that we already had a deal with Cycle Records to record for a split 7" with a band from Parma called Greed. Both me (Riccardo-guitar) and Alex Massa (the singer) were in that band. So we decided to call it quit and move on to a new project mostly because of a band-member who was slowly losing any dignity by falling into fascists behaviours.
There are at least 2 artists named Sons Of Abraham. 1. Sons Of Abraham were a five piece hardcore band from Long Island, New York. They released one demo, a split EP with Indecision, and CD/LP titled Termites In His Smile. They disbanded in 1998, as guitarists Justin Beck and Todd Weinstock decided to pursue their other band, Glassjaw.
2. Sons Of Abraham are a rock band from Melbourne, Australia. They have released one EP in 2008 titled "The Pushing Foreword".
“God created us to live with a single passion: to joyfully display his supreme excellence in all the spheres of life. The wasted life is the life without this passion. God calls us to pray and think and dream and plan and work not to be made much of, but to make much of him in every part of our lives.” – John Piper Creations embody the gloomy day when humanity murdered Christ; when creator laid His life down for creation, paying the ultimate price for our salvation. The picture is vulgar and the message is offensive; repent and believe the Gospel.
Having been friends for several years and gathering experience in bands like Battle Royale,
Disrespect, Shortage and Lifeforce, for some local scenesters the time was right to bring
the violence back to the dancefloor. And what better way to do this without getting hurt
themselves than to form a band. They started jamming in 2003, with the aim of playing
straight up, traditional hardcore with a progressive shape and the taste of major
brutality. With a few songs already written, the band welcomed a second guitarist into the fold,
There are several artists under the name of Burden:
1) A thrash metal band from Finland
2) A sludge metal band from Germany
3) A Canadian band playing hardcore
4) An American crossover band
5) An experimental drone/dark ambient artist
1) Burden is a finnish thrash metal metal band. It was founded in autumn 2008. Sami (bass guitar/vocals) and Henkka (rhythm guitar) phoned Matias (drums) so they could form a band. Later Henkka asked Otto (lead guitar) to join the band, and he did. After they had composed some songs of their own, they practiced hard and went to the studio.
1) A mod band that played the song "Hi Heel Sneakers" in the movie "Quadrophenia" in 1979, which was based on The Who's concept album in 1973. 2) 90's emo hardcore band from Syracuse.
Prior to being called Cross Section, they were called Bonejack.
There is two artists named NECK DEEP:
1. Pop Punk from Wales, UK
2. Hardcore from Orange Country, CA 1. Some honest, down to earth pop punk from the UK. We write songs that we like, and talk about things that mean something to us. Debut EP "Rain In July" out now! Ben - Vocals
Lloyd - Guitar
West - Guitar
Jarv - Bass
Dani - Drums https://www.facebook.com/neckdeeppoppunk ******** 2. Neck Deep - Orange County, California - 90’s Hardcore