Autograph was an American glam metal band from Los Angeles, California. Initially active from 1983 to 1989, the band was reformed by their founder Steve Plunkett in 2002 for a single album, and is now currently inactive. They're best known for their 1984 hit "Turn On The Radio", with a music video that was a regular staple on MTV. They formed in 1983 with vocalist/guitarist Steve Plunkett joining up with guitarist Steve Lynch, bassist Randy Rand, keyboard player Steven Isham, and drummer Keni Richards.
French Glam/Sleaze band that started in 2002 as a cover band by members Swan and Max. They asked bassists and drummers to play with them when they played a show in a bar but none of them actually stayed with the band. 2 years later they find drummer Kenny Snake and bassist Heinrich. In 2004 they write a 5 track demo with their own written material called Twilight, Rain and Darkness. All 500 copies were quickly sold out.
For French glam/hard-rock band, see Blackrain. There are at least eight bands with the name Black Rain:
1) Black Rain, the NYC post punk / industrial group began in '89 with Stuart Argabright, Bones, Shin Shimokawa , Thom Furtado and Dave Vulcan, emerging out of the ruins of seminal post-punk outfit Ike Yard. After playing CBGB's, The Bank, Tompkins Square Park show commemorating the Riots there and the last GG Allin show at the Gas Station on LES ( Lungcast cassette ), this phase of the group went on to work in the Studio with Roy Mayorga (Thorn / StoneSour ) on drums and guitar riffage.
Tattooed Millionaires are a Glam Punk band out of Hollywood, California. Originally founded by Johnny Jetson, the group has had a rotation group of musicians with only Jetson staying constant. The band currently consists of Johnny Jetson on lead vocals and bass, Brian Badfinger on lead guitar, and Justin Sandler on drums. After bassist Maxx left in late 2005, Jetson switched from rhythm guitar to bass until a replacement is found.
1) A Hard Rock band from Finland, formed in 2007. In late 2008 or early 2009 the band settled with a final line-up. The band is influenced by '80s and '90s rock n' roll. www.myspace.com/realsantacruz Vocals & guitar: Archie
Drums: Taz 2) Boner rock from the Hague, the Netherlands. Consisting of Guy Tavares (Unit Moebius), Selwyn Slop (Incense) & Arthur van Berkel (Orange Sunshine). Signed to the infamous Motorwolf.
Addiction for Destruction is a sleaze/hard-rock/metal band from Moscow.
There are several artists under the name of Burden:
1) A thrash metal band from Finland
2) A sludge metal band from Germany
3) A Canadian band playing hardcore
4) An American crossover band
5) An experimental drone/dark ambient artist
1) Burden is a finnish thrash metal metal band. It was founded in autumn 2008. Sami (bass guitar/vocals) and Henkka (rhythm guitar) phoned Matias (drums) so they could form a band. Later Henkka asked Otto (lead guitar) to join the band, and he did. After they had composed some songs of their own, they practiced hard and went to the studio.
There are at least two bands and one artist named Tuff.
1) a hair metal group from Arizona, USA
2) an industrial punk group from Sweden
3) an experimental hardcore techno/rhythmic noise artist from Kuopio, Finland
4) a gangsta rapper 1) Formed in Phoenix, Arizona, the band, which consisted of Jim Gillette (vocals), Jorge DeSaint (guitar), Todd Chase (bass) and Michael Lean (drums), decided to relocate to Hollywood and released a four song EP.
Heavens Edge was a highly melodic rock band that flirted with AOR. They played a similar style to that of Harem Scarem but came upon the metal scene too late to make many waves.
Mark Evans (vocals), Reggie Wu (guitar/keyboards), Steven Parry (guitar), George "G.G." Guidotti (bass) and David Rath (drums) got together in Philadelphia, PA to form Heavens Edge. With an uncanny ability of fusing hard rock riffs with huge melodies, it wasn't long before their demo tape attracted Columbia records and resulted in a recording contract.
Dynazty was formed in early 2008 by five young talents. This thunderous heavy metal group dominated the Swedish live scene with its flamboyant shows and powerful anthems for many months before hooking up with producer Chris Laney to record a debut album. For one month Dynazty worked with Laney at the Polar Studios in Stockholm, creating a fierce album that will make a lasting impression. This masterpiece will be known as "BRING THE THUNDER" and will be released worldwide on PERRIS RECORDS 2nd of June 2009.