1) DEVolution are a garage/dub duo consisting of Pete Devereux (Ex-Artful Dodger) and former Size Records artist Tom Devos. The DEVolution duo are writing, producing and playing music which can generally be described as in the dubstep genre, but which they call "Embrace the Bass". DEVolution write on their Facebook page [http://www.facebook.com/wearedevolution?sk=info] the following: "DEVolution is a natural progression for Pete Devereux, whose work with Artful Dodger helped to define the UK Garage scene as a major mainstream genre.
Kerbdog are a heavy rock band from Kilkenny in the Republic of Ireland who began writing in 1991. Their music has been described as "an unbending alloy of matt-black, titanium-tough metal and shimmering melody.", in contrast to compatriots U2's "fake authenticity" and the "tyranny of soul" espoused by Van Morrison. U2 & Van Morrison being from very different areas naturally! Kerbdog were formed in 1991 by Cormac Battle (vocals/guitar), Colin Fennelly (bass guitar) and Darragh Butler (drums) under the repressive regime of the Christian Brothers.
Weak13 is a cult British alternative grunge band created by 'Nick J.Townsend' that is dedicated to making music inspired by the 90's Alternative scene. The music tried it's best to remain underground since it's birth 13 weeks before the millennium but the band is now quite well known around the music world for being underground. It's creator does not stop. The band's mission is to exist and serve the public. Weak13 is NOT a record-label manufactured band. Welcome to weak13.
There are several artists under the name of Burden:
1) A thrash metal band from Finland
2) A sludge metal band from Germany
3) A Canadian band playing hardcore
4) An American crossover band
5) An experimental drone/dark ambient artist
1) Burden is a finnish thrash metal metal band. It was founded in autumn 2008. Sami (bass guitar/vocals) and Henkka (rhythm guitar) phoned Matias (drums) so they could form a band. Later Henkka asked Otto (lead guitar) to join the band, and he did. After they had composed some songs of their own, they practiced hard and went to the studio.
Godsmack is a hard rock/alternative metal band from Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States which formed in 1995. They are often mis-categorized as post-grunge or nu metal. The band comprises founder, frontman and songwriter Sully Erna, guitarist Tony Rombola, bassist Robbie Merrill, and drummer Shannon Larkin. Since its formation, Godsmack has released five studio albums, one EP, four DVDs, and one greatest hits collection.