1) Darkness (Ger) - Thrash Metal
2) Darkness (UK) - Black Metal
3) Darkness (Col) - Thrash Metal
4) Darkness (Ger) - Eurodance/Techno band Not to be confused with the British hard rock group The Darkness. 1) Darkness was a German thrash metal band, formed 1984 in Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia. They released a handful of demos and three full-length albums. “Death Squad” in 1987, “Defenders of Justice” in 1988 and “Conclusion and Revival” in 1989. In 2005 Battle Cry Records released a live album entitled “Bocholt Live Squad”.
1) Darkness (Ger) - Thrash Metal
Bastion is the name of an Xbox Live Arcade game produced by independent developer Supergiant Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Bastion was released on July 20, 2011 for Xbox Live Arcade and on August 16, 2011 for digital download on Windows. Bastion has been acclaimed for its enchanting soundtrack, receiving best Original Soundtrack and Best Song with Build that Wall (Zia's Theme) awards from Spike's Video Game awards. The soundtrack was composed by audio and music designer Darren Korb.
There are at least seven artists which use this name:
1. A metal band from Germany
2. A death metal band from Switzerland
3. An industrial band from Australia
4. A thrash metal band from Iceland
5. A progressive death metal band from Latvia
6. A punk band from the United States
7. A death grind band from the Ukraine 1. A metal band from Sinzig, Germany, who defined their style as modern death metal. The 5 friends released 2 EPs: "Coma" (2007) and "Branded" (2009, Web-EP). Both EPs are available for free download on their website.
There are three artists/bands which goes by the name Heller: 1. Heller was Serbian thrash metal band. They were part of the Big Three (others included were the Bosnian ''Bombarder'' and Croatian ''Evil Blood'') Their music is primitive and raw, and lyrics about satanism, war etc. Great band if you're into old school thrash metal. The band was formed in 1985 by Attila (real name Atila Milojković - guitar and vocals) and Kole (real name Kosta Bogdanović - solo guitar); the others performers was Deda (real name Zoran Miladinović - bass guitar) and Müller (drums).
Violator was formed in early 2002 by a group of friends keen on playing the old thrash metal, and it has always been like this. Four thrash maniacs - Pedro
Arcane is the name of multiple bands: Arcane from Belfast, Ireland and play heavy rock/metal influenced by such bands as Tool, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden and many more. Another is a progressive metal band based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. www.arcaneaustralia.com Arcane is a 5 piece metal band from Bournemouth, United Kingdom. www.myspace.com/arcaneofficial Two groups originate in the United States, one plays Thrash Metal, while the other is a Hip-Hop Group. Another is from Ulm in Germany. More Infos @ www.arcane.de.
There are at least seven artists with this name:
1. A thrash metal band from Chicago Illinois, United States
2. A symphonic metal band from Sweden
3. A math rock band from Mexico
4. A speed metal band from Arizona, United States
5. A darkcore group from Australia
6. A heavy metal band from the United Kingdom
7. A Trash metal band from Indonesia
8. A metalcore band from Sydney, Australia
There are 2 bands with the name Defiance: (1) Defiance is a thrash metal band from Oakland, California. While virtually unknown to mainstream metal and rock circles, Defiance is known as one of the classic second-tier thrash bands to come from the Bay Area thrash metal scene. They played a decidedly technical style of thrash originally evoking bands like Testament, though they would later move on to playing in their own unique, more progressive thrash style. They reformed in 2005 and have since release an album entitled The Prophecy in late 2009.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) A Canadian thrash metal band.
2) A grime/garage MC from the UK.
3) A German hard techno artist.
4) A thrash metal band from Argentina. 1) Razor is a Canadian speed/thrash metal band formed in 1984 at Guelph, Ontario. The group shot music videos for songs such as "Evil Invaders", "Shotgun Justice", "American Luck" and "Sucker for Punishment". The band dissolved in 1992, but reformed in the late 1990's to record another album, titled "Decibels", in 1997.