1) Ablaze is a 23 year old hip hop artist with a half Australian half Greek-Cypriot nationality, born and mostly raised in Nicosia. He has been participating in urban events across the island for the last 6 years. His name rings a bell in every city in the island hence ha has hosted and performed from clubs, private events, raves to beach parties. Furthermore, he has spread his lyrical skills internationally some example range from Lebanon(Beirut), UK(London, Birmingham) and the list goes on… 2) South brazillian melodic death metal with thrash metal and progressive influences band Ablaze.
Beatdown Hardcore from the Medway Towns of Kent
There are at least five bands named Last Man Standing. 1) Last Man Standing was a post hardcore band from Erie, PA
2) Last Man Standing, insanely talented London-based acid-blooze band
3) Italian melodic Hardcore-Punk band
4) Croatian thrash-groove Metal band (formerly known as Low Divine)
5) American one-man project based in San Diego, California and Davis, California.
6) Russian beatdown hardcore band From Ufa
This City Ignites are a heavy mosh band from Brisbane, Australia. For fans of Hatebreed,The Acacia Strain,Legend
Sleeping Giant represent a great and terrible day when all living things will return to dust; and their sound is as formidable as one might suspect the apocalypse should be. Sleeping Giant charged onto the Redlands, CA scene in 2006 with their bold and powerful live show, where in addition to being entranced by ominous guitars, crowds are met with burning passion from articulate front man Thom Green. The sincerity behind the words that pour out from Greens mouth is deeply rooted in the bands unwavering love for The Lord.
Too Gross formed Halloween week 2011, over a conversation on facebook with an idea of mixing up all the styles of hardcore to produce one unique sound. Too gross are making the kind of music they want too hear. Headless Eyes - Voice, Rage Ball - Guitar, Cold View - Bass, Havoc - Drums
There are two artists called The Contortionist. 1) A progressive deathcore band from Indianapolis: Bottom heavy open chords that resonate strong enough to shake the core of the earth. Skyrocketing bursts of oscillating guitar leads layer an ominous and dark undercurrent of rhythm. While hardcore punk may be the sound that rules the day in The Contortionist hometown of Indianapolis, it is the band
Deathcore/Metalcore/Moshcore from Brisbane, Australia. MEMBERS
Vocals - Mark
Guitar - Louie
Guitar - David
Bass - John
DOWNLOAD OUR FAKES FADE EP HERE-
http://www.mediafire.com/?r1fomyyr0bqqdep DOWNLOAD OUR 2012 DEMO HERE-
http://www.mediafire.com/?v7asccowu9ih7y2 GRAB SOME MERCH!
Broken Oath formed in Glasgow/Scotland (UK) in 2001, after several minor lineup changes their first demo was self released. Limited to 300 copies this sold out fast! More lineup changes followed as well as extensive touring of the UK. The now settled lineup released a split CD (What lies ahead) with Peterborough band Eviscerate AD. The release of this CD on Unity Worldwide Recordings saw the band hit mainland Europe for the first time.