There are at least five bands with this name. 1) Digger is a lyric driven pop punk band who were from Allentown PA. Their members changed over the years (1996-2002) but their sound reamined the same. Good energetic pop punk. 2) Digger is a band from Poland 3) Digger was the name for the German heavy metal band Grave Digger for a short period of time. The band worked under the name Grave Digger from 1980 (the year the band was formed) to 1987, when their original guitarist Peter Masson departed and was replaced by new guitarist Uwe Lulis.
Bethlehem is a dark metal band from Grevenbroich, Germany, formed in 1991 by Jürgen Bartsch and Kläus Matton. Before begetting Bethlehem, Bartsch and Matton used to play in a German Thrash metal band called Morbid Vision. Much of the themes in their lyrics revolve around sickness, morbidity, suicide, death and madness that may to some extent be personal to the band, though they are very difficult to understand even for German speakers because they make absolutely no sense whatsoever.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Panik (sometimes referred as Panik ltdc) an influential French chaos punk band from the 80s
2) Panik, a German nu metal-band.
3) Panik, a Turkish rock band.
4) Panik, a producer/dj from Chicago and one of the founding members of the Molemen Collective 1) PANIK (aka Panik ltdc) is a French Punk-Oi band from the 80s that appeared in many French punk compilations. They are one of the many bands from the chaos punk era. They reunited in 2008.
It seems there are six entries for "Code Red":
1) Boy band from the end of 90's, with songs that sounds a lot like "Backstreet boys" or "N*Sync".
2) An electronic music group from Russia.
3) Thrash metal band from Japan.
4) The fourth is a hip-hop group from Louisville, Kentucky.
5) Death Metal band from Brasov, Romania
6) Thrash metal band from Germany.
7) A group of 4 bros drunk off mountain dew singing about swag
The fantasy-power-metal band Orden Ogan was founded by Sebastian Gr
Hailing from sunny San Diego, CA, SECRETS has already made an impact as one of the most promising up and coming acts in the scene. Armed with irresistibly catchy choruses, soaring vocals, and mercilessly dynamic breakdowns, its no wonder the post-hardcore five-piece has seen such success since signing to Velocity/Rise Records in the Spring of 2011. Velocity Records’ Dave Shapiro says, "When I heard these songs, I knew San Diego had yet another band that would be at the forefront of their genre.
There seem to be more than 1 artists that go by the name of Morrigan 1. A German Black Metal band, formed by ex-members of Mayhemic Truth. See here for the band's biography.
2. A Japanese solo artist who works with the "WAVE" doujin circle. Mainly produces touhou arranges.
3. A German (Fulda, Hesse) Melodic Power Metal band formed in 1997,now split-up.(http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=1667)
4. A vocal trio from Seattle specializing in nautical songs.
We Butter the Bread with Butter is a deathcore band from Lübben (Brandenburg), Germany. Founded in 2007, the founding member Marcel Neumann was originally the guitarist in Martin Kesici's band. The band creates a very unique form of Deathcore that incorporates Electronica elements. Almost all of the songs by the duo are covers of German nursery rhymes. They claim to draw influence from Waking The Cadaver, Annotations of an Autopsy and Job For A Cowboy. Bandmembers:
Leaves' Eyes is a symphonic metal band with folk metal elements from Stavanger, Norway and Ludwigsburg, Germany. The band assembled in 2003, shortly before singer Liv Kristine was fired from Theatre of Tragedy. Leaves' Eyes currently consists of Liv Kristine (female vocals), Alexander Krull (male vocals, programming), Sander van der Meer (guitars), Thorsten Bauer (guitars/Bass), and Roland Navratil (drums & percussion). Former members include Martin Schmidt (drums, left in 2004), Chris Lukhaup (bass, left in 2007), and Moritz Neuner (drums, left in 2007).