On the road for 15 years, Londons legendary Inner Terrestrials are a stomping mix of dub, punk, ska, folk and general anarchic danceability. they get audiences all over Europe going crazy, from Bristol to Berlin, from Paris to Warsaw and beyond. Serial travellers they've played 20 countries and countless festivals over the years and are as passionate as a band can be. Original pioneers of the uk dub punk sound, Heads up folks they're coming to a festival/venue/bar/squat/barn/field/site/ near you soon! "from full on raging songs to laid back dub and everything in between.
Emil Bulls is a crossover band hailing from Munich, Germany , which was founded in 1995. Current members:
Vocals, guitar: Christoph „Christ“ von Freydorf
Bass: Jamie „Citnoh“ Richardson
Guitar: Stephan Karl „Moik“
Guitar: Andy Bock (since 2009)
Drums: Fabian „Fab“ Füß (since 2003) „This is the time, this is the place for great revenge. This is the day to say fire-fuck you.“ „It’s over now. ... It’s unbelievable, now I just feel newborn.“
There are several artists with the name Dave Stewart:
1) Dave Stewart (prefers David A. Stewart) is most renown as one half of the succesful 80s pop duo Eurythmics
2) Dave Stewart is a British keyboardist and former member of Egg, Hatfield And The North, National Health and Bruford, now works with vocalist Barbara Gaskin
3) Dave Stewart is a British drummer with the group Camel
4) Dave Stewart is a British guitarist and vocalist with Steve Hillage's band
There are at least two bands by the name of Sparta. 1. An American alternative rock band active in the 2000's
2. A British metal band active in the 1980's
1. Sparta is an alternative rock band which formed in El Paso, Texas in 2001. The band originally consisted of Jim Ward (vocals), Paul Hinojos (guitar) and Tony Hajjar (drums), all former members of At the Drive-In. After a brief stint with Erick Sanger, the three of them recruited Matt Miller, an El Paso native and then-bassist of Belknap to become the band's permanent bassist.
Nations Afire has crafted an intense blend of punk, rock and hardcore that is brilliantly captured on their debut cd The Uprising. The sonically triumphant five song record has elements from all of the members
You have maybe heard of the band from Los Angeles The Generators, you might have even seen one their records in a record store, or maybe you have seen someone wearing one of their T - shirts. With all that said they still might be a mystery to you, but that’s all right, and that’s why we are here to fill in the gaps for you on the band that has been named by America's leading news publication, the US News as " The most underrated punk band in America".
More than one Brazen around as you would expect. 1. A grime MC from London, associated with Roll Deep .
myspace profile 2. A female three-piece Celtic band based in New Zealand.
NZ Brazen website 3. A Swiss progessive pop-rock band
website 4. An English teenage punk-rock band see here 5. A death-grind band based in Matane, Qc., formed in 1995. They released one demo tape, Nightmare, in 1997. The band has split.
website 6. A house-act which recently made a remix of Toto's Africa.
The Devil's Blood (http://thedevilsblood.com) is an occult rock band from the Netherlands formed in 2006. "We will serve you with what can best be described as a Satanic Ritual in which crowd participation becomes pivotal. You will wear our blood, you will taste our hunger, you will devour our spiritual release. Although far above you and unattainable for you in the current stages of your evolution, We, the acolytes of His immortal will, welcome you to join us in a night of violence, substance abuse, love and hate.