Numerous artists share the name Miles. 1) Miles Whittaker is one half of Demdike Stare and Pendle Coven and has recorded in the past under the aliases Millie and MLZ. After almost 15 years writing music, "Facets" is the first release Miles is putting out under his own name and marks a turning point of sorts in his production style, or rather, in its sequencing. It brings together different ends of his production style...
There is more than one band with this name. (1)
City was formed in the early 70s in East Berlin.
Members: Toni Krahl, Georgi Gogow, Fritz Puppel, Klaus Selmke, Manfred Hennig.
Their song "Am Fenster" from 1977 was the first song by an East German band to land a hit in the West German music charts. http://www.city-internet.de (2)
CITY is a new glaswegian rock band formed in the summer of 2003.
1. Fuzz is the loud. psychedelic-minded power chord rock project of Ty Segall and Charlie Moonheart. Play it loud enough, and it should bring to mind the sounds of the late 60s and early 70s — think of Jimi Hendrix, and the like. “This Time I Got a Reason” is the A-side to the “This Time I Got a Reason” 7” that Chicago-based label, Trouble in MInd Records recently released. http://troubleinmindrecs.com/bands/fuzz.html
The Muchkins are a freak-indie band from Livingston, Scotland. Their music is often fuzzy with occasional rainbow coloured pyschedelic explosions. The band started life as a three piece by life-long friends (Jamie Ormiston (bass/voice), Gordon Barr (guitars/synths/voice), and Grant Anderson (drums/wisdom).
They recorded their first album "Meanwhile, On The Other Side of The Universe..." in 2006.
Samba ist eine deutsche Band aus M
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Panik (sometimes referred as Panik ltdc) an influential French chaos punk band from the 80s
2) Panik, a German nu metal-band.
3) Panik, a Turkish rock band.
4) Panik, a producer/dj from Chicago and one of the founding members of the Molemen Collective 1) PANIK (aka Panik ltdc) is a French Punk-Oi band from the 80s that appeared in many French punk compilations. They are one of the many bands from the chaos punk era. They reunited in 2008.
In Extremo is one of the most famous folk metal bands, originating from Berlin, Germany in 1995. The band's musical style combines heavy metal with medieval traditional songs, blending the sound of the standard metal instruments with traditional instruments such as the bagpipes, harp, hurdy-gurdy and shawm. Versions of well-known traditional/medieval ballads make up the main part of their repertoire, though over the years the band has also begun to write some original material using the German language.
Frei.Wild is a German rock group, originating from South Tyrol. They started as a cover band of "Boehse Onkelz", but now write their own music and lyrics. They have a growing fan base in Germany, although they are still relatively small.