In 1988 after sending in only one demo song AXXIS were signed to EMI Electrola. The debut album "Kingdom of the Night", 1989 which was already released in Europe, Canada, Japan, Australia and the USA sold 100 000 copies immediately. It became the best selling debut album by a Hard Rock band in Germany in 1989. "Axxis II" marked a similar huge success in 1990, followed by the authentic and energetic live release "Access All Areas" a year later. The ambitious "The Big Thrill" became a best seller in 1993.
June Paik are an emotive hardcore band from Donauwörth in Germany. They've released a selftitled 7" (React With Protest), a selftitled 12" (React With Protest/Parade of Spectres), the latter of which drew their already dark and intense style more towards epic build ups and heavy droning passages much in the vein of mid-90's Canadian hardcore bands such as Union of Uranus and One-Eyed God Prophecy, a Split 12" with Titan (React with Protest), a selftitled 10" (React with Protest) and a Split 7" with Battle Of Wolf 359 (React with Protest/Adagio830).
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Atrocity is a German Death/industrial/gothic metal band formed in Ludwigsburg. ___________ 2) Atrocity are a Death Metal/Grindcore band from Torrington, Connecticut.
___________ 3) Atrocity/b] were a punk band in the 80's from Berkeley, California who were featured on Aaron Cometbus' "Lest We Forget" compilation tape. ___________ 4) Atrocity were a danish post punk band from Albertslund/Brøndby, The band were inspired by Joy division.
Silbermond is a German rock band from Bautzen. The band originally formed in 1998 under the name Jast, which comes from the first letters of the band members' names (Johannes, Andreas, Stefanie, Thomas). In 2001, they changed their name to Silbermond ("Silver moon"). As opening act for Jeanette Biedermann, they became increasingly popular in Germany and Austria. They released their first album "Verschwende deine Zeit" ("Waste your time") in 2004. In late 2004 they went on tour, publishing their first concert DVD "Verschwende Deine Zeit - Live" in April 2005, which reached gold status.
1) Necronomicon were formed in 1971 in Aachen, the Western part of Germany near the Belgium and Netherlands border. With an album title (Tips zum Selbtsmord) that means "How to Commit Suicide," Necronomicon's one album, from 1972, featured bleak progressive garage rock with long instrumental passages. With wailing acid guitar solos, dark organ swirls, and angst-ridden singing in German, Necronomicon has created a dark and powerful vision that blends psychedelic and progressive music with a proto-punk garage band sensibility.
There are at least 6 artists with the name Paragon:
Fast information about the 6 artist in steps, more information under it about all the artists 1. Paragon: A German Heavy/Speed Metal Band
2. Paragon: A Swedish rapper
3. Paragon: An alias used by Michael Kohlbecker
4. Paragon: A Michigan based quartet
5. Paragon: A Dutch Rock band from Utrecht
6. Paragon: An American microtonalist and dance music producer
There is more than one band with the name Geist: 1.) Geist, alternative metal (http://www.geistreich.org)
2.) Geïst, black metal from Germany (http://www.facebook.com/eis.official)
3.) Geist, an industrial / dark ambient project from Alsace in France: http://www.geist-musik.eu.
4.) Geist, folk black metal (http://www.myspace.com/geistclans)
5.) Geist, world music The group's music features percussion, harp and Chapman Stick. http://www.harpdancer.com/geist.html
6.) Geist, black metal from Israel (http://www.myspace.com/geistfluch)