Cripper is a German thrash metal band formed in 2005. In 2006 they released the demo album Killer Escort Service which can be downloaded for free from their homepage. In 2007 their first full length album Freak Inside was released. Then came the album Devil Reveals released in 2009. In 2012 the album Antagonist was released.
1. The band (= Life After Weekend) was formed in 1993 in the german town called Duisburg. Three guys Uli Rogosch (vocals/guitar). Uwe Skirde (bass) and Andreas Halfmann (drums/vocals) started the project hitting their instruments in the garage of Uli's father. At first they played songs of Nirvana and U2 before they soon started writing their own stuff. The three letters LAW stand for "Life after Weekend" and the 2nd guitar player Marcel Jonen (guitar/vocals) joined the band in 1996. They went through typical stages every young band has to.
In Extremo is one of the most famous folk metal bands, originating from Berlin, Germany in 1995. The band's musical style combines heavy metal with medieval traditional songs, blending the sound of the standard metal instruments with traditional instruments such as the bagpipes, harp, hurdy-gurdy and shawm. Versions of well-known traditional/medieval ballads make up the main part of their repertoire, though over the years the band has also begun to write some original material using the German language.
Leaves' Eyes is a symphonic metal band with folk metal elements from Stavanger, Norway and Ludwigsburg, Germany. The band assembled in 2003, shortly before singer Liv Kristine was fired from Theatre of Tragedy. Leaves' Eyes currently consists of Liv Kristine (female vocals), Alexander Krull (male vocals, programming), Sander van der Meer (guitars), Thorsten Bauer (guitars/Bass), and Roland Navratil (drums & percussion). Former members include Martin Schmidt (drums, left in 2004), Chris Lukhaup (bass, left in 2007), and Moritz Neuner (drums, left in 2007).
Alexander von Schlippenbach (* 1938 in Berlin) is a German jazz pianist and composer.
Schlippenbach started to play piano from the age of 8 and went on to study composition at Cologne under Bernd Alois Zimmermann. While studying he started to play with Manfred Schoof. At the age of 28 he founded the Globe Unity Orchestra.
He produced various recordings and worked for German radio channels. He played with many essential players of the European free jazz community, most notably in the "Alexander von Schlippenbach Trio" with drummer Paul Lovens and saxophonist Evan Parker.
1. New Zealand metalcore band. The band changed their name in 2008 to Antagonist A.D. to avoid to confusion with other bands holding the same name.
2. Antagonist are a metalcore band from Whittier, California in the United States. In the rapidly changing and evolving world of heavy music, bands come and go faster than you can get a value meal at a fast food restaurant. Finding bands who are still slugging it out after a decade is a rare occurrence. What’s even more uncommon is finding a band who have recorded their most intense and career defining album 12 years into their career.
1.to is an indierockband from Germany
2. Death metal band from Canton, Ohio, US. Discography
3. Metal band from Danville, Virginia, US.
4. ton is a project by Greeks Dimitis Damaskos (aka Damcase) and Haris Koutsokostas (aka Vokal Idiot). Analogue sound sources, field recordings and samples create a diverse audio environment in which you can distinguish the interaction of diverse musical influences.
Catharina Hagen (born on March 11, 1955) is a singer from East Berlin, Germany. She's a daughter of well-known East German actress Eva-Maria Hagen and writer Hans Oliva-Hagen. They divorced 5 years later due to the rising success of Eva-Maria (called "East Germany's Brigitte Bardot") as an actress on stage and in films. When Catharina (Nina) was 10 years old Eva-Maria had a partnership with dissident song-writer Wolf Biermann (see links at the end).
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Atrocity is a German Death/industrial/gothic metal band formed in Ludwigsburg. ___________ 2) Atrocity are a Death Metal/Grindcore band from Torrington, Connecticut.
___________ 3) Atrocity/b] were a punk band in the 80's from Berkeley, California who were featured on Aaron Cometbus' "Lest We Forget" compilation tape. ___________ 4) Atrocity were a danish post punk band from Albertslund/Brøndby, The band were inspired by Joy division.