Scarlet Harlots is a musical outfit hailing from the streets of Birmingham. Their passion for fusing big beats, strong bass and angular punk guitars has brought about the term 'Punk-Step'. Currently unsigned, but making waves on English stages, they were 3rd in the hit series Orange Unsigned Act in 2009. www.myspace.com/thescarletharlots www.twitter.com/scarletharlots
Residing in the boogie down Bronx, Rob has been devoted to music since he was a kid, maintaining a deep connection to it in multiple forms (The Beatles, The Stones, Melle Mel, Run DMC, Kraftwerk, The Soul Sonic Force, The Talking Heads, Zeppelin, BDP, Public Enemy, Muddy Waters, UltraMagnetic MC
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) A Canadian thrash metal band.
2) A grime/garage MC from the UK.
3) A German hard techno artist.
4) A thrash metal band from Argentina. 1) Razor is a Canadian speed/thrash metal band formed in 1984 at Guelph, Ontario. The group shot music videos for songs such as "Evil Invaders", "Shotgun Justice", "American Luck" and "Sucker for Punishment". The band dissolved in 1992, but reformed in the late 1990's to record another album, titled "Decibels", in 1997.
DJ Krust (or sometimes just Krust) is part of the Bristol-based Reprazent collective, as well as releasing his own solo material. In his own right, he is probably most well-known for the mid-90s release "Warhead," which was one of a handful of tunes released in early 1997 which saw drum and bass move towards a more streamlined sound. "Warhead" has been remixed several times by both Krust and other artists. Krust is also well known for his 1996 release "Angles" on V Recordings.
Grime crew from London.
The Dirty Dozen Brass Band are a New Orleans style brass band which plays R&B and Traditional New Orleans music. Band Members include Charles Joseph, Keith Anderson, Roger Lewis, Kevin Harris, Lionel Batiste, Efrem Towns, Kirk Joseph, Jenell Marshall, Revert Andrews, Gregory Davis, and Raymond Weber. Original band formed in 1975.
My main plan with this whole shit
to find a place where i can drink banana juice
and lie in a hazy meadow forever http://www.myspace.com/youngmontanamusic
Emade is a hip-hop producer and drummer from Warsaw, Poland. He made his name producing beats for Fisz's (his brother) albums and their mutual music project called Tworzywo Sztuczne. Whats more, Emade is involved in POE (Projekt Ostry Emade), a collaboration with rapper and producer O.S.T.R., and an all-star group Bassisters Orchiestra. Emade's beats are rooted in the sound of samplers and modern jazz.
Asthmatic Astronaut has been released by Tru Thoughts, Wah Wah 45s and has appeared on both volumes of the Stac remixes
alongside luminaries such as Bonobo, Blue Daisy and Kid Kanevil. Originally discovered by Japanese label
De:jine Records, he went on to tour with the consciously positive live-rap extravaganza Underling, playing
with everyone from El-P, Roots Manuva, Mike Ladd and Aesop Rock to DJ Vadim.
There are two artists with the name Aspects:
1. Midlands based hardcore/porgressive
2. Bristol hip-hop group 1. Aspects are a Nottinghamshire based 5-piece formed in April 2011, after the breakup of a previous project; with this they brought a fresh approach to their music, bigger ideas and a more professional attitude, creating a more mature and refined sound. Soon after forming, the band recorded their first demo, which was released for free download in June 2011.