There are 7 Artists named Anthem #1. Anthem is a legendary Japanese heavy metal band founded in Tokyo during 1981 as a quartet of singer Toshihito Maeda, guitarist Akifumi Koyanagi, bass player 柴田直人 (Naoto Shibata) ("Ski") and drummer Takamasa Ohuchi. Koyanagi left in late 1983 to be replaced by Hiroya Fukada. In December 1984 vocalist Toshihito Maeda also left and Anthem drafted 坂本英三 (Eizo Sakamoto) for their debut eponymous album issued in July 1985 by Nexus and licensed to Europe via Roadrunner Records.
Intohimo (Finnish, meaning "passion") is a 5-headed post-hardcore band (after the departure of their 6th member and second vocalist Love Hempel in early August of 2007) from the southern parts of Sweden.
The band played shows around the greater part of southern Sweden last year and are always looking for new ways to get out and play for the masses. Intohimo is
Johan Lindblom - Vocals 2004-
Joakim Bergquist - Guitar 2004-
Albin Blomqvist (ex Her Bright Skies) - Guitar 2009-
Christofer Aronsson - Bass 2012-
There are multiple artists which use the name Voyager: 1. A progressive metal band from Australia
2. An ambient sludge metal band from the United States
3. A pop group from the United Kingdom
4. A drum and bass project
5. A rock band from the United States
6. An electronic project of Justin Scott Dixon
7. An electronic project of Tom Moore 1. VOYAGER is an Australian melodic progressive metal band.
1) A Japanese Sludge/Hardcore punk band who are best known to western audiences as having done a split with Boris 2) An acappella folk / gospel group based in WV formerly known as the Missing Person Soup Kitchen Gospel Quartet whose albums include "Put Your Loving Arms All Around Me", "Bare There Were They" and "Stirring It Up" 3) A Christian Hard Rock band from United States fronted by Barren Cross's Mike Lee.
There are at least eight artists with the name Matrix: 1. Matrix is the pseudonym of London based drum and bass producer and DJ Jamie Quinn. Quinn started his musical career as one half of drum and bass duo Turbosound, who signed to DJ SS's F Project Records label, an offshoot of Formation Records. Their name was changed for them to "International Rudeboys", which while it perhaps didn't suit them as well as they would have liked, nonetheless this brought further success on Formation Records proper.
There are at least three artists with this name:
1) Krush were a successful dance music outfit who had a major crossover hit with "House Arrest (The Beat Is Law)" in 1987. The group consisted of artists Mark Gamble, Cassius Campbell and producers Mark Brydon and Robert Gordon. Their second single "Walking On Sunshine" was a club hit in 1992. The featured vocalist on both of these tracks was Ruth Joy. Brydon continued his success by later working as a producer with house act Moloko.