Bossk are a Kent based post-metal band. They released 2 albums (.1 and .2) and a DVD (.3), forming 'The Trilogy', post disbanding in 2008 a split EP was released with Rinoa, containing the new live track "Events Occur In Real Time". In early 2012 they announced they were reforming for a BBC Maida Vale session for Daniel P. Carter's Rock Show which would include new song 'Pick Up Artist', to be released as a free download from the bands website in September 2012.
Ides of Gemini are Black Math Horseman's Sera Timms (vocals/bass), veteran music and film journalist J. Bennett (guitar/backing vocals) and Kelly Johnston (drums/backing vocals). In 2010, Timms and Bennett recorded and self-released a four-song EP, The Disruption Writ. Later Johnston joined the band, and in 2012 they released their full-length debut, Constantinople.
There are four artists using this name: (1) Swedish band mixing classical electronica with trip-hop, industrial, big beat and indie rock. (www.myspace.com/helmnu) (2) Helm is the solo project of Luke Younger, one half of the London/Berlin noise duo Birds Of Delay and guitarist for avant-weirdos Spin Spin The Dogs. Drawing equally upon noise and ambient elements, the music on Impasse illustrates Younger’s continuing development within the field of experimental electronics and drone composition.
Facebook | MySpace | BandCamp | Twitter | YouTube Contact
The Descent Of Man - http://www.mediafire.com/?7j76knd7cp5j439
Vestiges/Ghaust Split - http://www.mediafire.com/?w2mnjgnm7i0nu90
Vestiges/Caulfield Split - http://www.mediafire.com/?lstnjlmak0i2b06 Biography
Vestiges formed in January of 2010.
we play hard prog instrumental rock
Inter Arma formed in 2007 in Richmond, VA. Playing many basements around the area and writing many songs, they released their debut, Sundown, in May 2010 via Forcefield Records. "Richmond's INTER ARMA totally floored me at The Charleston with their furious mix of black metal, southern stoner style and NEUROSIS-style imperial riffage." – BBG // BrooklynVegan "Further blurring the lines between what constitutes pure Norwegian black metal, Scandinavian blackened death metal and their influences Stateside, Richmond, VA's INTER ARMA unveil one intense demon of an album with Sundown.
1) Storms is an instrumental rock / post-rock band that formed in Zagreb, Croatia in early 2009. The band rose from groups such as Don't Mess With Texas, Amok, nikad, Radio Free Isaac and Lunar, among many other Croatian indie/hardcore/punk bands. When Don't Mess With Texas disbanded, three members continued playing music. Together with Ivan of Amok and Senata Fox, Storms was formed. Ivan left the band in October, 2009 and now Storms is a three piece, consisting of Slobich (bass guitar), Sasha (guitar) and Neven (drums).
The Body (1): Sludge metal band 1999-. (2): Finnish hard rock band 1996-. (3): Christian hip-hop group. (4): 70s progressive rock group. (1) The best-known The Body is a two-piece sludge metal band based in Providence, Rhode Island, United States (formed in 1999), with heavy, low riffs, high-pitched screaming vocals, and occasional samples. They have released two full length records, a collaborative album with Braveyoung, an EP, splits with Get Killed and Whitehorse, a demo, and an anthology of their EPs, 7 inches, demos, ect.
 Hexis is a Hardcore/Black Metal band from Denmark.
 hexis is an Industrial / EBM music project from Per
There are at least four bands named "Husky":
1. A downtempo duo from Poland
2. A rock band from the United States
3. A rock band from Australia
4. An indie rock band from Mexico 1) Polish electronica-downtempo duo consisting of Patrycja Hefczynska (vocalist/writer) and Jacek Dojwa (composer/producer). Their music is influenced by such artists as Björk, Craig Armstrong, Amon Tobin, Telefon Tel Aviv, Portishead and Lamb. They released two LP's: "Czy słyszysz?" (eng. Do you hear) in 2002 and "Zgadnij" (eng. Guess) in 2006.