There are 7 Artists named Anthem #1. Anthem is a legendary Japanese heavy metal band founded in Tokyo during 1981 as a quartet of singer Toshihito Maeda, guitarist Akifumi Koyanagi, bass player 柴田直人 (Naoto Shibata) ("Ski") and drummer Takamasa Ohuchi. Koyanagi left in late 1983 to be replaced by Hiroya Fukada. In December 1984 vocalist Toshihito Maeda also left and Anthem drafted 坂本英三 (Eizo Sakamoto) for their debut eponymous album issued in July 1985 by Nexus and licensed to Europe via Roadrunner Records.
There are at least 2 artists/bands by the name Ransom. 1:
Former member of the now defunct A-Team. Ransom is still affiliated with Desert Storm. 2:
Ransom is a christian hard rock/metal band from the late 80's/early 90's, fronted by female vocalist Lisa Faxon. They released 2 albums, the first was simply called Ransom, and the second Soul Asylum.
There are four bands with that name: 1) Roger Taylor's band
2) The Korean band
3) The progressive metal band
4) A Japanese duo
The Cross was a separate band project put together by Roger Taylor (the drummer for Queen) from 1987 to 1991. The four other members were Spike Edney (who went on to form 'Spike's All Stars' - the SAS Band), Clayton Moss, Peter Noone, and Joshua J. McCrae.
There are at least two bands called "Blindside".
1. Band from Stockholm, Sweden.
2. 90s Straight Edge Hardcore band from Pennsylvania, USA. Members went on to form Stillwater and Atari.
3. Band from Australia (1992 - 1995) that appeared on the Summershine label. 1. Blindside is a post-hardcore/alternative rock band from Stockholm. They formed in 1994 as "underFree" and kept that name for two years before releasing their debut EP in 1996.
Seven Kingdoms was formed in Deland, Florida in 2007 by Camden Cruz and Bryan Edwards. Kevin and Keith Byrd joined soon afterward on guitar and drums, followed by Cory Stene on bass and John Zambrotto on keyboards. Under the name of Seven Kingdoms, they entered the legendary Morrisound Recording Studios in August 2007 and finished production on their debut album, "Brothers of the Night". "Brothers of the Night" was lyrically inspired from the literary works of George R. R. Martin, and influences spanning the vastness of metal's subgenres.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) A gangsta rap group created by rapper Yukmouth of The Luniz in 1997 and originally included fellow rappers Tech N9ne, Phats Bossi, Madmax, Poppa LQ, and Govnormatic. Not long after the original formation, rappers Gonzoe of rap group Kausion and Lil' Ke also joined. The group was named as a result of old Hitler movies viewed by Yukmouth in which Hitler's army was referred to as "The Regime" or "The Hitler Regime". The logo for the group is a silhouette of a dragon inspired by Yukmouth's love of dragons and old Bruce Lee movies.
There are multiple artists which use the name Voyager: 1. A progressive metal band from Australia
2. An ambient sludge metal band from the United States
3. A pop group from the United Kingdom
4. A drum and bass project
5. A rock band from the United States
6. An electronic project of Justin Scott Dixon
7. An electronic project of Tom Moore 1. VOYAGER is an Australian melodic progressive metal band.
1. Winter Solstice (American Metalcore Band)
2. Winter Solstice (Australian Folk Band) 1. Winter Solstice was a Christian metalcore band from Lynchburg, Virginia. They were signed to Metal Blade Records and have disbanded, as of July 2006. Some of the former members have come together with members of Everything Falls Together and formed a new band, Ghost Of A Fallen Age. The lead singer is now in the band We Were Gentlemen
Edenbridge is a symphonic metal band from Austria which was founded as a studio-project by guitarist/keyboardist Lanvall, bassist Kurt Bednarsky, and vocalist Sabine Edelsbacher in 1998. With the addition of drummer Roland Navratil the line-up was completed for the production of their debut album Sunrise in Eden. Current members are Sabine Edelsbacher (vocals), Lanvall (guitars, keyboards), Frank Bindig (bass), Dominik Sebastian (guitars), and Max Pointner (drums).
Drottnar is bizarre; orthodox bedlam skillfully crafted through cutting- edge unorthodoxy. The totality of the concept compels beyond what trends or external preferences will ever decide. Conceived through a series of deeply vested intentions and ideals, Drottnar was proudly established in 1997. The bandmembers' previous relationship to death metal evolved in patterns of fierceness, slightly changing into a more extreme taste.