There are, at least, fourteen artists using this name: 1. DiVA, a sub-group from Japanese idol group AKB48 formed in February 2011. Members consist of Akimoto Sayaka (秋元才加), Umeda Ayaka (梅田彩佳), Masuda Yuka (増田有華) and Miyazawa Sae (宮澤佐江). They are being promoted as a 'vocal and dance unit'. Their debut single Tsuki no uragawa (月の裏側; The Other Side of the Moon) was released May 18, 2011. 2. A Los Angeles based psychedelic pop artist (full name Diva Dompe) who released the album "The Glitter End" on Critical Heights in May 2011: www.criticalheights.com
Atomic Kitten were an English girl group, first established in 1997 in Liverpool. The original line-up featured, Liz McClarnon, Kerry Katona and Heidi Range (now in the Sugababes), but Range decided to quit and was replaced by Natasha Hamilton. Jenny Frost (formerly of Precious) replaced Katona in 2001. Hamilton, McClarnon & Frost were the final and most successful line-up of the group. Atomic Kitten had three UK number one singles; Whole Again, the fourth best selling single by a girl group of all time; Eternal Flame and The Tide Is High (Get the Feeling).
Perfume is the name of at least two bands. Perfume is a three person j-pop/electro-pop group from Hiroshima who debuted locally in 2001 and nationally in 2005. In 2001, three 11-12 year old girls from an Artist School formed a group together in their hometown of Hiroshima. Consisting of Ayano Ōmoto (Nocchi), Yuka Kashino (Kashiyuka), and Ayaka Nishiwaki (A-Chan). Because all three members had the Japanese character (香) for fragrance in their names, they named the group Perfume. In 2002, they released two limited edition singles only in Hiroshima, called “OMAJINAI★ペロリ” and “彼氏募集中”.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) NO NAME is a stand alone sub-group of the Japanese idol group AKB48.
AKB48 received their first television anime series entitled AKB0048. This anime series is directed by Yoshimasa Hiraike, and is planned and supervised by AKB48 producer Yasushi Akimoto 9 members of AKB48 and its sister groups were selected to voice the main anime characters after a public audition.
There are two bands with this name: 1.) Ribbon debuted December 6, 1989 and released albums such as LUCKY POINT (which contained their debut single Little Date) and Jessica. Ribbon released their final album on March 18, 1994.. members of Ribbon:
Arimi Matsuno 2.) ＲＩＢＢＯＮ was a visual kei band. Formed in August 2001and disbanded in 2002. Please tag your songs as ＲＩＢＢＯＮ if you are listening to the visual kei band, this tag is incorrect. Members:
Vocal: 神崎 (ナディァ → MARRY+AN+BLOOD → ＲＩＢＢＯＮ → Kanzaki → The UnForGiveness)
There are at least three bands that go by the name No! 1. a female pop group. they go by using all lower case letters to spell their name ("no!")
2. a punk band from New Paltz, NY. Originally known as "The Mania" the band claims that they are attempting to bring back a respectable punk scene to the area. This "NO!" spells their name in all caps. 3. a two-man punk band from Athens, Georgia: drummer Jason Griffin and guitarist Scott K. NO! released a full-length album on Tsunami Records. Drummer Jason Griffin was previously in Tres Kids, Goatshanty and Divorce.
All Saints are a English/Canadian pop music girl group that enjoyed considerable critical and commercial success. The group comprises founding members Melanie Blatt and Shaznay Lewis, and sisters Nicole and Natalie Appleton. Their debut album, All Saints, was released in 1997 with the first single "I Know Where It's At" reaching #4 on the UK charts. The next single, "Never Ever", launched All Saints as stars, selling over two million copies in the United Kingdom also. They later went on to release their second full length studio album, Saints & Sinners in 2000.
There are several artists named The Fireflies
1) Danish female trio with a countryrock style
2) An American doo wop group from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
3) The Fireflies participated in the Eurosong for kids preselection in Belgium
4) a major live act in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
5) An indie folk/pop band that is no longer 1) Female trio with a countryrock style Released their debut single "It´s useless" in may 2010. Contestant in danish x factor 2010 in the group category.