Social Circkle is an American hardcore punk band from Mass who formed in 2006 and put out a demo, which is available for download here. Since then they've released two 7" and a 12", the first 7" was titled "Static Eyes", and the second "I've Got Afflictions." The 12" was titled "City Shock".
The New York Times called Sarah Borges "A modern-minded honky-tonker with a retro streak". John Conquest of Texas' 3rd Coast Music News says simply, "Sarah Borges is fabulous, and will be my...headliner anytime she wants". The Boston artist released "The Stars Are Out" in 2009 and was nominated for an award from the Americana Music Association.
Donna Summer (born 31 December 1948, died 17 May 2012) was one of seven children raised by devout Christian parents. She sang in church, and in her teens joined a funk group called The Crow, so named because Donna was the only black member of the group. At eighteen, Gaines left home and school to audition for a role in the cast of the Broadway musical, Hair (1968). Unsuccessful in getting the part in the Broadway show (Melba Moore got the role)...
There are 2 bands called Foreign Objects: 1) Foreign Objects is a Progressive/Technical Death Metal band from West Chester, PA. 2) Foreign Objects is a female fronted punk band from Massachusetts. Biographies are listed below: 1) Foreign Objects was started by Deron Miller and Jess Margera in 1995. Deron met Jess in a math class at East HIgh School in Pennsylvania in 1993. They quickly became friends by sharing the same sense of humor, and later on Deron found out Jess played drums.
Godsmack is a hard rock/alternative metal band from Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States which formed in 1995. They are often mis-categorized as post-grunge or nu metal. The band comprises founder, frontman and songwriter Sully Erna, guitarist Tony Rombola, bassist Robbie Merrill, and drummer Shannon Larkin. Since its formation, Godsmack has released five studio albums, one EP, four DVDs, and one greatest hits collection.
Tree is the name of at least 9 different artists:
1. A psychedelic band from Israel
2. A hardcore band from Massachusetts, United States
3. A grindcore band from Kansas, United States
4. A rapper/producer from Illinois, United States
5. A rock band active in the 1960's
6. A singer/songwriter from California, United States
7. A pop singer from Australia
8. A rock band from Australia (now called Treehouse)
9. A Christian rock band from South Africa (now called Tree63)
10. Project of Oliver Nickell from San Francisco, California
There are multiple artists with the name Scapegoat: 1. Powerviolence band from Boston
2. Hard rock band from Charlotte, North Carolina
3. Japanese visual kei band (also tagged as ＳＣＡＰＥＧＯＡＴ)
4. Bulgarian death metal band 1) Scapegoat is a powerviolence band from Boston, USA that is similar to Crossed Out that they've been dubbed somewhat of a Crossed Out tribute band. The band released a self-titled 7" in 2006 and self-titled 12" in 2011 - both on Painkiller Records. Website: http://www.myspace.com/scapegoatpowerviolence
Kansas is a progressive rock band which formed in Topeka, Kansas, United States in 1970. The band is best known for their international hit singles "Carry On Wayward Son" and "Dust in the Wind". The band's classic lineup consisted of Steve Walsh (vocals, keyboards), Richard Williams (guitar), Kerry Livgren (guitar), Robby Steinhardt (violin, vocals), Dave Hope (bass) and Phil Ehart (drums). The band currently consists of Walsh, Ehart, Williams, Billy Greer (bass) and David Ragsdale (violin).