Michael Allan Patton (born January 27, 1968, in Eureka, California) is an American singer, songwriter, composer, multi-instrumentalist, and video game voice actor, best known as the lead singer of the rock band Faith No More from 1988 to 1998, which recently reunited in 2009 and will be touring Europe this summer. He has also handled lead vocals and composed music for Mr. Bungle, Tomahawk, Lovage, Fantômas, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Moonchild Trio and Peeping Tom.
Dubstep DJ & producer from UK (aka Jack Carter, Henchman), half of Suspicious Stench alongside Suspect, and label owner of Bovinyl Moosick. http://www.myspace.com/stenchmandubstep
Passenger Of Shit, of the Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia, produces harsh and brutal electronic breakcore/speedcore. He has released records on the labels Core-Tex Labs, Global Terror, Painfree Foundsound Institute, and System Corrupt, often playing live with artists from the latter. He also runs the Shitwank (warning: link not work safe) label, producing CDrs and zines with other like-minded artists.
There is more than one artist with this name: 1. An early 80s Boston hardcore punk band
2. A brutal death metal band from California
3. A death metal band from Indonesia 1) Vile are probably known only to the most diehard record collectors and other degenerate scumbags. A mysterious and controversial band, they befouled the punk scene with their 1982 Solution LP, then disappeared off the face of the earth.
The 184.108.40.206's are a female, three-piece, japanese rock and roll band, whose music is reminiscent of American surf music and garage rock. The band formed in Tokyo, Japan in 1986. The band currently consists of founding members Yoshiko Fujiyama (vocals, guitar) and her sister Sachiko Fujiyama (drums) and long-time bassist Akiko Omo. The group have so named themselves because they do 1950's, 60's, 70's and 80's rock. They do many covers from American rock and roll records.
Krumble is a Drum & Bass/Hardcore producer from France. His real name is Julien Cuenin, and he has toured with Venetian Snares, Bogdan Raczynski, Alec Empire, Spor & Vex'd, among others. Krumble is also the name of a Cleveland post hardcore band. the record Thirteen was released in 2001. They are now defunct, and their bassist Scott Lasch moved on to form Post-Hardcore band Arms For Venus.
There are several artists using the name Dizzy:
1. Dizzy band from Finland.
2. Dizzy rapper from South Carolina.
3. Juha Kujanpää, a finnish demoscene musician.
4. DIZZY is a japanese rock band formed in February 2008. (Members: Vo. Mio, Gt. Otsubu Namida, Gt. You, Ba. Shigure, Dr. Pyokotan) OHP Dizzy, consisting of 18-19 year old youngsters, comes from Finland's promised town of hard rock, Lappeenranta. Rakish girls (Satu, Tanja, Piia ja Tiia) and a boy called Jesse play together melodic hard rock that has a visual look spiced up by the mysterious world of manga.
There are at least two bands using the name The Penelopes: From Japan 1) The Japanese twee-pop outfit the Penelopes was essentially the work of singer/songwriter Tatsuhiko Watanabe; the group debuted in 1992 with the album In a Big Golden Cage, followed a year later by Touch the Ground. Although by this time the band was primarily a Watanabe solo project, he maintained the Penelopes' name for 1997's Kiss of Life; A Place in the Sun, issued that same year, was the first LP issued on Watanabe's own Vaudeville Park label.